Chances of a Peggy Carter figure by Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Black Widows were a given because of her prominence.

Same can be said for Pepper, and that hasn't happened.

And someone at HT likes Disney enough to take risks on figures that aren't a sure thing. But there are far more omissions than released figures. I mean Pepper was the fan voted figure a few years ago and she still isn't out, though Goop (Paltrow) might be to blame for that.

It's been stated JLaw didn't approve hers so that means no Mystique or Hunger Games character, both pretty popular figures. Likeness rights may be the culprit as opposed to HT's unwillingness to do them.

They also did Elizabeth Swan, 2 Jill Valentine's, they're doing Ripley, and probably others I'm forgetting.

Last edited:
They have not done any from AOS so I wouldn't expect a non costumed female character from a new show. I still have hope we eventually get Daredevil and whatever other costumed heroes though from the other shows though.

I would love to have an Agent Skye and Agent May from AOS, as well as a Coulson and end of Season 2(PT1) Ward

Speaking of female figures... I bet we get a Scarlet Witch from AOU :woo
tumblr_ndvld1d4MP1qlukpso1_500.gif

tumblr_nek98zQdbM1r7gbeko2_r3_500.gif

They have not done any from AOS so I wouldn't expect a non costumed female character from a new show. I still have hope we eventually get Daredevil and whatever other costumed heroes though from the other shows though.

I would love to have an Agent Skye and Agent May from AOS, as well as a Coulson and end of Season 2(PT1) Ward

Did you guys forget HT already produced Coulson? True he was in Avengers etc., but still same guy and suit. Peggy was in a film as well.

True I'd rather see a Pepper and Hill before Carter, given Pepper's and Hill's prominence in the films. Hill was also in 2 AOS episodes.

Did you guys forget HT already produced Coulson? True he was in Avengers etc.

I am pretty sure his release was because of the movie though and nothing to do with the show. Came out before the show started right?

Speaking of female figures... I bet we get a Scarlet Witch from AOU :woo
tumblr_ndvld1d4MP1qlukpso1_500.gif

tumblr_nek98zQdbM1r7gbeko2_r3_500.gif

Oh wow, I love the way she bounces..... :love

Is this the same thread as my petition for an official HT Peggy Carter figure a year ago? Wouldn't mind merging the two :lol

Honestly Coulson got one so if and this is a big IF her show is a hit then I could see HT making one but other than that I'd say it's pretty much a lost cause.

30 something female in 1940s outfit from a TV show (and she's not Scarlet Johannsen) - don't see it happening.

Honestly Coulson got one so if and this is a big IF her show is a hit then I could see HT making one but other than that I'd say it's pretty much a lost cause.

Nah! I don't think Hot Toys would be interested in making a figure from a TV show.... they havent touched Agents of Shield, but Hayley Atwell is going to appear in Age of Ultron, most likely in a flashback though :dunno

I'd say the best chance for a Peggy Carter came and went with The First Avenger movie.

Since i can't have Hayley Atwell i would pay $200 or so to have a 1:6 version to admire. She's the most gorgeous girl in the MCU :love

600full-hayley-atwell.jpg

They have to secure the rights from the actor & if she doesn't want figures of her made then they'll not happen..., if she agrees a price then I guess they'll make a figure. :)

Back