Chances of a Peggy Carter figure by Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of female figures... I bet we get a Scarlet Witch from AOU :woo
tumblr_ndvld1d4MP1qlukpso1_500.gif

tumblr_nek98zQdbM1r7gbeko2_r3_500.gif

Look at those... :drool :lol

Now thats a figure I'm really looking forward to

Emma-Stone-Yes-Nod-In-Crazy-Stupid-Love-Gif.gif

What about some AOS figs? I mean It would be cool to get a deathlok or Skye fig maybe a Agent Ward or Fits Simmons two pack

(Everyone at the Hoy toys press conference quietly leaves) Howard chan "Nobody" (everyone is gone because nobody wants these figs) Howard Chan "Oh *****K it who wants a new IRON MAN!!" (Everyone floods back in room cheering!)

What about some AOS figs? I mean It would be cool to get a deathlok or Skye fig maybe a Agent Ward or Fits Simmons two pack

(Everyone at the Hoy toys press conference quietly leaves) Howard chan "Nobody" (everyone is gone because nobody wants these figs) Howard Chan "Oh *****K it who wants a new IRON MAN!!" (Everyone floods back in room cheering!)

Pretty interesting coming from a Star Wars fan, which Howard & company have named half a dozen Star Wars 1/6 releases in the last 5 minutes. :lol

6 months later, we'll get a Pepper and a Maria. And Peggy gets a second series and maybe some flashbacks in Civil War.
I still have hope :)

6 months later, we'll get a Pepper and a Maria. And Peggy gets a second series and maybe some flashbacks in Civil War.
I still have hope :)

Me too...she really, really needs to be made as a figure, (TFA look or TV series - don't mind which version!), such a fantastic character and the TV show is just pure awesomeness. :rock

Me too...she really, really needs to be made as a figure, (TFA look or TV series - don't mind which version!), such a fantastic character and the TV show is just pure awesomeness. :rock

Absolutely! She's my favorite Marvel girl...or lady.
I would love to see her in those Marlene Dietrich trousers and a blouse...or the blue outfit with the red had. Or her military outfit.
But I guess this figure would need sculpted hair...

I'd prefer the military look as well. It'd be nice to get a TFA Bucky as well

*heavyBreathing*
*patsHisChestHair*

tumblr_static_6m3fdr8wjjk8cw0oss4ok4oc4.png

So now that they have knocked out Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Pepper Potts, and Maria Hill, don't you think Peggy is due? I mean a couple years ago, many never believed they would make Maria Hill or Pepper Potts, so why can't Peggy get a figure? She's a main character in one Marvel movie, and she's the main character in her own show. There are zero collectibles for her, other than that funko figure, which is hardly a legitimate collectible. She needs/deserves a figure.

Since they are on a role with female figures, would be cool if they nail the sculpt first try.

Back