1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian - Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Fig

Kinda wish they used a HK droid in the show for a little variety

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian - Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Fig

Yes something different like K2SO was would have been nice. But I guess they want to keep a bit of nostalgia and recognition value in there to catch non core fan new viewers.

Plus I'm 100% sure this started out as Boba Fett and IG-88

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guess this type of picture might become a reality.

IG-88.jpg

Apparently the show is dropping each week on these dates. Pretty much always on a Friday.

Screenshot 2019-10-21 at 20.19.57.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He'll be back. It's in the commercials.

Damn, it looks like I'm going to have to order this one now as well. I already have an IG-88 so didn't think this one would be necessary (and because I wasn't really digging the design as much), but he just turned out to be WAY too memorable and badass not to get.

The "kamikaze-self destruct" joke was kinda humorous, but im not entirely sure along with that short gun-blazing sequence got me hooked up enough with the character to actually buy a HT figure. Lets wait for just a couple of episodes and I shall see :).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Many of the main characters only have 1 Episode showing in IMDB. Same with Nolte. I think Pedro Pascal has zero..... IMDB is only filled in non-officially, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Nobody sane would spend money to create such complicated character (in sense of motion capture, cgi, animations, voice acting) for just one single episode. Don't believe that. IG-11 will be back.

Pretty funny character. Hope he?ll be back!

I seem to remember in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters that IG-88 was part of a collective. There were about 6 of them that shared the same network and if one of them was destroyed the others were still around to complete the mission. So even if this particular IG-11 droid is destroyed he could be part of a network of others that could join the Mandalorian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they add a slide up self destruct panel since it was open half the time :lol

He already has more screen time and has done so much more than IG-88 ever did so I’m happy to add him to the collection. I hope HT gives us a lot more from this show! I have spoken.

If he re-appears I?ll bite, otherwise I?ll just wait for IG-88.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully they add a slide up self destruct panel since it was open half the time :lol

Yeah I was thinking that too about the self destruct panel / thermal detonator. Wouldn't be hard for them to integrate into the design, and would be a nice little feature.

Nobody sane would spend money to create such complicated character (in sense of motion capture, cgi, animations, voice acting) for just one single episode. Don't believe that. IG-11 will be back.

Plus they clearly seemed to be setting up a fun dynamic and partnership between the two characters with the way they worked together, so I can't see them tossing that aside so quickly.

Back