1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian - Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Fig

Many of the main characters only have 1 Episode showing in IMDB. Same with Nolte. I think Pedro Pascal has zero..... IMDB is only filled in non-officially, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Pedro is listed for 8 and Kuiil for 2 but maybe you're right. I've seen character names not listed on IMDB to hide spoilers, so maybe this is the same thing. Dying to see more of this dude!

Re: Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian - Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Fig

Well the new Luke was basically a deluxe version of the Endor Luke they were already planning to release, so I'm not sure I'd rely too heavily on that as a barometer of anything.

That's not really true. The windswept hair from Jabba's sail barge and the deleted scene (following Jabba's sail barge) add-ons means it's a Deluxe RotJ Luke and not just a deluxe 'Endor' Luke.

Well we saw this figure simply as Endor Luke for quite awhile before it finally went up for order, so it seemed like a natural conclusion that the Deluxe idea didn't come until later. Probably to make a second version seem a lot more appealing.

The Mandalorian onslaught has begun to hit our wallet...HARD, and its only the beginning.

Three entirely new figures from Hot Toys after merly three episodes. Who would have thought about this, even for the standards of the most optimistic and dedicated SW disciples ? :D.

Embrace yourself, folks. "The Mandos are coming...."

Embrace yourself, folks. "The Mandos are coming...."

source.gif

source.gif

Trying to decide if I really want to pre-order IG. Will be probably end up getting the standard Mando regardless. Opinions are greatly appreciated!

pros:
- I like droids
- Looks cool, big, dirty
- HT trackrecord on droids, K2 is awesome (no guarantees though)

cons:
- Not sure about the bandolier
- I like pairs, do I want this just to partner up with Mando?
- Gateway for more Mandolorian figures, my wallet!

Trying to decide if I really want to pre-order IG. Will be probably end up getting the standard Mando regardless. Opinions are greatly appreciated!

pros:
- I like droids
- Looks cool, big, dirty
- HT trackrecord on droids, K2 is awesome (no guarantees though)

cons:
- Not sure about the bandolier
- I like pairs, do I want this just to partner up with Mando?
- Gateway for more Mandolorian figures, my wallet!

Yes you do. Especially if you pair it on the shelf with Jyn and K2.

Really wish they would bring the character back already. I know he's probably an expensive one to realize for the screen, but there was so much great potential in that partnership that's it's a shame we haven't gotten to see more of it.

I wish this figure had an open up chest self destruct mode. That would tip the scales to get me to buy it.

Really wish they would bring the character back already. I know he's probably an expensive one to realize for the screen, but there was so much great potential in that partnership that's it's a shame we haven't gotten to see more of it.

We still could , there are 3 episode left and they are currently in the middle of shooting season 2 as we speak.

Disney: as you wish, my Lord

I can't wait for the inevitable "LoOk whAT dIsNeY did tO muH IG-11" comments. Did anyone get a Terminator vibe from the way that Kuiil was describing how he learned?

I'm expecting he's going to go balls to the wall in the finale to be honest.

I can't wait for the inevitable "LoOk whAT dIsNeY did tO muH IG-11" comments. Did anyone get a Terminator vibe from the way that Kuiil was describing how he learned?

I'm expecting he's going to go balls to the wall in the finale to be honest.

I can:lol. Also the "SJW should've got her *ss kicked by bigger guy" even tho years of watching martial arts flick and watching a 12 year old calmly stand in place and deliver a roundhouse kick to the throat (those kiddies are flexible:cool:) tells me bigger isn't always better. Tho Cara's a big girl. What a GAWDESS:date HT better do her portrait justice.

But looking forward to IG on the rampage. And Mando for that matter. Hope HT does as good a job with IG as they did on the IM Ultron Mark 1. Like none of that Teen Groot snap-joint-out-of-box stuff.:(

I'm waiting until next week's episode to decide on whether or not to pre-order this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm waiting until next week's episode to decide on whether or not to pre-order this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same. But the remnant storm trooper will be mine

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back