Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Burton Batmobile is way cool and i will order one to go with my 89 Batman and Nicholson Joker....But The Tumbler is still my fav!

Here is the image of magazine cover/interview content/ the guy who said it.

6757491843_16f4804607.jpg

If you have doubts, find your own translator. If you have complaints, talk to Hot Toys..
Still buyers will be buyers and haters will be haters.
For me, I'll start my extra job to buy this.:panic:

If only someone had a tape measure on them while at SDCC. It would have put a lot of peoples minds at ease... but where would the fun be in that

If it were the cocoon, just make it deeper... but 2m long? Where could I put the dang box? Is it coming with the Batcave?!! Yeah, L.O.L.

Here is the image of magazine cover/interview content/ the guy who said it.

6757491843_16f4804607.jpg

Well I guess the protective structure around it would need to be pretty bulky, but not that bulky?. But thanks for the translation and interview kyekye, you have certainly started a bonfire in here!
:panic:

I knew this would be bigger than the Tumbler because the actual car was bigger but that big?

Damn. I can see why they're being so coy about this. I'm sure they're waiting for the Joker to hit so people feel obligated or feel eased into it. If we're talking 1K with a box that huge, man, I've got to pass. There's just no way I'd throw down that amount.

Meh I don't have a foot fetish. What else?

Her panties?

I knew this would be bigger than the Tumbler because the actual car was bigger but that big?

Damn. I can see why they're being so coy about this. I'm sure they're waiting for the Joker to hit so people feel obligated or feel eased into it. If we're talking 1K with a box that huge, man, I've got to pass. There's just no way I'd throw down that amount.

Her panties?

Yup that would probably justify the price also.
:monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back