Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've seen convention pictures of this thing as well as store photos and catalog scans. Surely this has to be ready for the spec/pics preorder stage right?

In the mean time,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991QpcQQQog&feature=related[/ame]

Nobody knows.

But they did say about the tumbler that they priced it wrong and lost a lot of money.............???????????????

So maybe tumbler plus.............

But they did say about the tumbler that they priced it wrong and lost a lot of money.............???????????????

Suckers born every minute.

I like how you cant get a damn comment out of HT for their shoddy product issues, but this was something they could make a public comment about.

Just a little lie, to jack the prices up.

But they did it right around the time the Tumblers sold out years ago. They had nothing to gain unless the '89 Batmobile was in development for 3 years.

I really wouldnt be surprised that it was in the works for a very long time. Look how good Jack Joker looks(heck ALL 3 items). They worked hard and long on that to get JN to give his ok. He isnt going to give it to ____. This is something they been working on for a long time and we are going to get more out of it.

Even if its not the case, why would they say that, but not say anything about their figures falling apart and melting. Just odd.

Do you have any idea how much the original price on the Tumbler was?

When I pre-ordered the Tumbler off of BBTS it was $450. I'd never heard of HT losing money on it, but I hadn't heard a lot of things before I joined the boards. Hell, if it wasn't for me joining these boards, I never would have realized that I didn't, in fact, own OC Bats, that there was a ToyFair exclusive BW/Bats being released, and I obviously wouldn't be participating in this conversation right now.
:woo

390166_252424591486205_138228759572456_767518_1593205803_n.jpg

So glad to see those added details. :clap Surprise us more HT...just not on the price tag of this one. :monkey3

it would be cool if HT put an mp3 player in the car so we could upload sound from the film like, the engine, guns or the music. I know HT wouldn't want to license audio from the actual movie but they could give us the option to add it ourselves

it would be cool if HT put an mp3 player in the car so we could upload sound from the film like, the engine, guns or the music. I know HT wouldn't want to license audio from the actual movie but they could give us the option to add it ourselves

Cradle for an Ipod/Iphone in the Batmobile. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back