Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not joking, I want a Vicky Vale with Batmobile :pray:

$(KGrHqUOKicE2!L4k74CBN)TqHm)Og~~_35.JPG

what is it about Batman Returns that you guys hate so much ?

I watched both recently, and I have to say, I think Burton's style was reeled in a bit with 89. I think they gave him more leeway with Returns due to the success of 89, and it definitely had a different, more oddball Burton feel to it than the first one. The first one was less campy and less Burtonesque with twisted houses and whatnot.

:lol

They're not even shooting out from the right place.

I watched both recently, and I have to say, I think Burton's style was reeled in a bit with 89. I think they gave him more leeway with Returns due to the success of 89, and it definitely had a different, more oddball Burton feel to it than the first one. The first one was less campy and less Burtonesque with twisted houses and whatnot.

I agree with what you said 100%

I personally like the vision in Batman Returns. It is definitely more Burtonesque. To be honest, I like the design of Penguin in that movie. The creepier look sold it to me.

I am going to simultaneously cry and poop in my pants when I finally get this in my possession.

I will celebrate with many lolz catz. :clap

Seeing as how it has all the Returns functions except the Bat-Missile, does anyone else think HT may be working on other Returns figures sooner or later?

Also, I think I'm going to get a big mac for lunch. I'm craving one for some reason now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back