Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw that too
Are you happy people? you got the guns and some of the other features :)
There are more pics on FB to look at.

390166_252424591486205_138228759572456_767518_1593205803_n.jpg

GD :thud::thud:

:yess:

It's weird how alot of toy companies do orange headlights when it's suppose to be yellow.

I do hope that HT do a little adjustment on the wheel hubs, they are entirely black and the only thing left sliver are only the bat emblem on the wheels.

Well, yes...for the Batman Returns version. I think they are doing a good compromise by letting it have some of the Batman Returns features (like the batdiscs and the hydraulic turntable), and some of the features that were shown in use in Batman '89 (pop-up guns, cornering grapple hook)....but when it is all buttoned up, it should more resemble the '89 version of the car than the '92 version. It is a Batman '89 license after all.

Although, I can see HT (or some enterprising customizer) coming up with swappable hubcaps for a more Batman Returns look.

Well, yes...for the Batman Returns version. I think they are doing a good compromise by letting it have some of the Batman Returns features (like the batdiscs and the hydraulic turntable), and some of the features that were shown in use in Batman '89 (pop-up guns, cornering grapple hook)....but when it is all buttoned up, it should more resemble the '89 version of the car than the '92 version. It is a Batman '89 license after all.

Although, I can see HT (or some enterprising customizer) coming up with swappable hubcaps for a more Batman Returns look.

I would lie that.
I think black hubcaps would definitely look better.

and now hoping that HT would also make the headlights correct too with clear yellow not orange.

Three things I'd like to see in the next week:

1.The headlights lit up.
2.The taillights lit as well.
3.The price.

The wait is killing me. I gotta' know if I'm going to be adding this thing to my collection or not...

I like the silver hub caps as they are. :)

Well those aren't orange or yellow. Look black to me. :dunno

That is a cool looking pic.....damn you NYComicon for not having a single Hot Toys Batman thing....the least they could have had was this...but...nooo....only San diego gets the good stuff...

I like the silver hub caps as they are. :)

Well those aren't orange or yellow. Look black to me. :dunno

uh...... im not talking about that picture dude.
I'm talking based off pics of the prototype and also based off what I see on those japanese magazine pictures.

Both prototype i saw at SDCC and pics from that japanese magazine appears to be orange just like alot of the batmobile made by alot of other toy companies and model kit companies.

Damn, this is going to be a tough year. The 89 figures, DC from SSC, TDKR, and this monster is just too cool to pass up on. Anybody here need a slave? I'm willing to do whatever/whenever for a few bucks an hour. Hell, cut out the middle man and pay me in Hot Toys at the end of each month.

Geez, i don't remember those disc things?..i thought those panels they are stored in was what took out the goons on the motorcycles in Returns.

uh...... im not talking about that picture dude.
I'm talking based off pics of the prototype and also based off what I see on those japanese magazine pictures.

Both prototype i saw at SDCC and pics from that japanese magazine appears to be orange just like alot of the batmobile made by alot of other toy companies and model kit companies.

Okay "dude". :wave

[ame="https://youtu.be/TUFHuYMG-nw"]https://youtu.be/TUFHuYMG-nw[/ame]

Ok, so those discs actually fire out of the batmobile into the motorcycles, never really noticed before since it happends so quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back