Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tumbler was £400 in 2008. Can't see this one being any cheaper.
Just can't see me affording this at the mo.
Gutted. But like most there has to be a line and I think this will be the wrong side. But hopefully I'm wrong and it will a late release so I can sell a lung or something.

Love the side-mounted grappling hook and turn around base. I really hope the lights work, too, but if they did, you'd think Hot Toys would show them off...

That would be crazy for this thing not to have lights considering the Tumbler and Batpod did. Though, this vehicle does have way more features than both of those combined.

Still, I can't see them going all out and then cutting back without lights. They seem to have taken an "all or nothing" approach to the entire line. Not having headlights and tail lights would be silly in my opinion.

Also, I think the fact that they did their homework and research with all the neat little Batman Returns functions makes me think a Returns Batman, Penguin and Catwoman are a DEFINITE possibility. I'm sure when they were looking at their reference for the Batman Returns features for this '89 Batmobile they were thinking "these suckers will probably love that Returns suit, LETS MAKE IT!".

Just the idea of having a 1/6 Batman collection that encompasses Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises is too damn cool. Just take into account all the different suits, villains, vehicles, weapons and gadgets, it's ____ing nuts. Like a "small" Batman film museum.

I need to move into a larger house with a dedicated collector's room in order to display this awesome vehicle! It'll eclipse my TDK Tumbler as THE 1/6 vehicle!

Damn, you are so right! I need space to get those fancy detolfs I see everyone else but me seems to be using. LOL.

As soon as we have these 1/6 89 Batman masterpieces in our collections, HT will announce their 1/4 89 Batman line :lol

Well, ok, maybe not a 1/4 Batmobile, so we should be good with this car.

They better put lights on the Batmobile--I hope they'd be able to include lights on the exhaust, just like they were able to simulate the flame/lights on Ghostrider's bike...:monkey3

191117fdj5dyytbzvjizar.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Still gonna try to pass on this, but that is seriously badass. :thud:

That would be crazy for this thing not to have lights considering the Tumbler and Batpod did. Though, this vehicle does have way more features than both of those combined.

Still, I can't see them going all out and then cutting back without lights. They seem to have taken an "all or nothing" approach to the entire line. Not having headlights and tail lights would be silly in my opinion.

Also, I think the fact that they did their homework and research with all the neat little Batman Returns functions makes me think a Returns Batman, Penguin and Catwoman are a DEFINITE possibility. I'm sure when they were looking at their reference for the Batman Returns features for this '89 Batmobile they were thinking "these suckers will probably love that Returns suit, LETS MAKE IT!".

Just the idea of having a 1/6 Batman collection that encompasses Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises is too damn cool. Just take into account all the different suits, villains, vehicles, weapons and gadgets, it's ____ing nuts. Like a "small" Batman film museum.

So long as they don't include the George Clooney Batsuit with nipples--NO Batsuit with nips for me! :monkey4 :rotfl

Oh man.

I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed. Not only did they pack in the features from the first film, but it literally has everything from the second film as well. I can't believe all the features they packed in.

Batman 1989

- Browning machine guns
- Grappling hook
- Batmobile communicator (with Batman figure)

Batman Returns

- Hydraulic turn table
- Batdiscs (fired at the skeleton motorcycle thugs)
- shin breakers (used to cut down the stilt walkers legs)

That's insane, they really went all out. Only thing it's missing is the Batmissile feature and cocoon armor, both of which I could do without. This is a masterpiece.

I noticed the turn table as well. So awesome.

YOU CANNOT PASS MAGLOR.

Look at those batdiscs from Batman Returns. You're one of the FEW people that has the triangle circus gang motorcycle skull thugs and they get HIT by those things. So you mean, you could have one of the most appropriate uses for your Circus gang thug and motorcycle and you're not going to utilize it! :thud:

SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

You're Skull thug is going to be lonely and sad now.

FYI:

I bet a certain someone produces the stilt circus skeleton thugs now for commission.

YOU CANNOT PASS MAGLOR.

Look at those batdiscs from Batman Returns. You're one of the FEW people that has the triangle circus gang motorcycle skull thugs and they get HIT by those things. So you mean, you could have one of the most appropriate uses for your Circus gang thug and motorcycle and you're not going to utilize it! :thud:

SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

You're Skull thug is going to be lonely and sad now.

FYI:

I bet a certain someone produces the stilt circus skeleton thugs now for commission.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I don't remember HT showing any of the added features (like the grappling hook) from any of the previous conventions this year, so I'm guessing this Batmobile is still under some R&D. It would be AWESOME if they can even include the cockpit lights (kinda like how Medicom did with their Akira bike)--ALL or nuthin' right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back