Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides working lights, the only thing I'd really like to see is the bomb from the Axis Chemical plant.

Besides the cocoon and batmissile, that would really wrap up all the car's functions and make it perfect.

Besides working lights, the only thing I'd really like to see is the bomb from the Axis Chemical plant.

I actually forgot about that. I just checked the magazine shots now and expected to see them. :lol

They could make it so that you snap the hubcaps off and add the bomb device, like swap them out.

SORRY but sounds like you guys want this to cost 1000 bucks with all bells and whistles of a real car dealership just give it lights and machine guns ..DONT need the sportpackage undercoating heated seated seats or onstar...just let me leave the showroom without the customer service raping of my wallet..........

I actually forgot about that. I just checked the magazine shots now and expected to see them. :lol

They could make it so that you snap the hubcaps off and add the bomb device, like swap them out.

But wasn't the bomb part of the "shields" mode?

REALLLLLY, hoping this thing is like the DX Bespin Luke - once it was revealed that it would be two full costumed bodies, heads with PERS, deluxe light-up stands, multiple hands, accessories, people were gnashing their teeth that it would be $400-$500. Turned out to be a pretty good deal at $300 (which was also my ceiling for this figure - phew!!) and came with a bonus exclusive head, to boot. For the Batmobile, no matter how awesome, if it's above the $500-$600 mark, I am absolutely priced out of the game, no questions asked (NOOOO!). If they can bring it in for that or less, I'm in, and my wallet will be screaming for a merciful death...

Ugh, can definitely live without the bomb if it necessitates the shields - the protective shell that came from thin air was probably my least favorite (and totally unnecessary) aspects of the film.

Yeah, it was bullet proof without the cocoon, why did he need it?

Yeah, it was bullet proof without the cocoon, why did he need it?

Because Catwomen did this to his last ride.

car-biertijd-456-021309.jpg

SORRY but sounds like you guys want this to cost 1000 bucks with all bells and whistles of a real car dealership just give it lights and machine guns ..DONT need the sportpackage undercoating heated seated seats or onstar...just let me leave the showroom without the customer service raping of my wallet..........

Batman was a big proponent of Onstar...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xen9Ylz5GoY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xen9Ylz5GoY[/ame]

Am I remembering it right that the shield was drawn on, i.e. animated?

It's offical I need this to go with my PO batman and
Joker....then I just need the tumbler to set up across from it with TDK joker and batman!!

C'mon HT, with all this teasing, I expect to see pics by morning. Tomorrow, I would like to give thanks for the Batmobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back