Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is so sick, I gotta have this. I hope it won't be more than $799.
Space is probably be a bigger issue for me, need to find a space for this.

$799 is high but a maybe. I'd want a detailed engine bay for that price not just a nice interior. The Tumbler was a sexy beast but looking back at it some of the parts sucked like the rear suspension! A motorised sliding cockpit with a keyring remote would be a nice touch :)

Last edited:
Oh man.

I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed. Not only did they pack in the features from the first film, but it literally has everything from the second film as well. I can't believe all the features they packed in.

Batman 1989

- Browning machine guns
- Grappling hook
- Batmobile communicator (with Batman figure)

Batman Returns

- Hydraulic turn table
- Batdiscs (fired at the skeleton motorcycle thugs)
- shin breakers (used to cut down the stilt walkers legs)

That's insane, they really went all out. Only thing it's missing is the Batmissile feature and cocoon armor, both of which I could do without. This is a masterpiece.

Very nicely loaded indeed. I'm surprised they did so much to it but I'm even more concerned about the cost of this thing now.

Best 1:6 vehicle ever, though. :lecture

377625_247409531987711_138228759572456_752134_159410594_n.jpg

This just might be the coolest collectible ever!

You might be right. I am dying to know the price and the specs. I am already looking for table tops that can possibly fit this along with batman and joker.

Oh boy I can only imagine how cool this is in person and to have batman and joker next to it just like the pic on that magazine is insane.

those shots look like there right out of the movie, very curious what the price will be.

$650 is prolly fair, but I'm not sure if I could swing it with so many other possible pieces that I will prolly want next year :gah:. If it's over $700, I won't even bother thinking about trying to get it.

Wish I could see and read that article.Seriously considering learning Mandarin here.Cos there looks to be a whole section on how they ve developed the prototype.Centrocal,many thanks!!

it's not mandarin.... it's japanese.

$650 is prolly fair, but I'm not sure if I could swing it with so many other possible pieces that I will prolly want next year :gah:. If it's over $700, I won't even bother thinking about trying to get it.

I know it's easy to get frustrated, especially in this economy, and just draw a mental line in the sand and proclaim that anything over a certain amount and the purchase won't happen.

Very valid thinking if you ask me, we all have that line, of projecting value onto an item of what we think it's worth.

This Car and the Batman figure together will be around $1,000 once it's all said and done.

For me, I will sacrifice what needs to be sacrificed so that $1,000 is available for those 2 items when the time comes.

If I have to sell the twinkling tooth from my Derp Hulk, I will do it. :lol

Last edited:
I know it's easy to get frustrated, especially in this economy, and just draw a mental line in the sand and proclaim that anything over a certain amount and the purchase won't happen.

Very valid thinking if you ask me, we all have that line, of projecting value onto an item what we think it's worth.

This Car and the Batman figure together will be arounf $1,000 once it's all said and done.

For me, I will sacrifice what needs to be sacrificed so that $1,000 is available for those 2 items when the time comes.

If I have to sell the twinkling tooth from my Derp Hulk, I will do it. :lol

it's a little easier for you too cause you only collect 1/6 now. I wish I could just stick to one line or one scale. Besides this,I have my eye on new Predator items and possibly a 1/4 HT IM and Bats next year and the next LOTR pf that will be crazy huge. I'm getting the 2 fig Bat set, that might have to be enough for me even though I grew up with this Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back