Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I liked the tumbler in Dark Knight. This and a 60's batmobile is what I would like at this scale.

Looks beautiful, but I'll stick to the tumbler. Already looking to get Jake Sully, Iron Monger and the iron man gantry. Don't have the space for another batmobile

Yes!!! :yess:

Really thought we'd have to wait and hope for at least another year before getting this. I am all over this one... no two ways about it; the '89 Batmobile will be mine :lecture

How much is a kidney going around the market these days? Will it cover a batmobile?

Additional pics have popped up of everything else - wheres the extra pics of this from different angles :impatient:

Additional pics have popped up of everything else - wheres the extra pics of this from different angles :impatient:

They probably pulled it to maybe show it in the next couple of days. Those first couple of shots of it were during "set up" time. Now it seems to be on display with the new OC Exclusive Begins Batman.

I'll be in the getaway car with the engine running, Voorhees, lol.

0718-00487-001b4.jpg

it is so sick guys!!!! OmG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy that you like it Pitu! The Batmobile looks ginormous. I don't know where I'd display it if I got it. Must look incredible in person though.

My wife is going to kill me. I have already told her this might be coming, but now that it is a reality I have to find space and money. Hard choices my friends...hard f'n choices.

Batman is the primary spot in my collection, it looks like some other characters are taking the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back