Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's gonna be $499.99.

Light-up cockpit feature will cost ya another $50.

Is that an estimated guess or is that really listed somewhere?

Is that the Ledger Joker's stand Nicholson's on? That why it says MMS DX on it.

Seems like a new stand. Notice how instead of the metal grating (what TDK Joker and TDK Batman had), it has a shiny black tile like base.

kind of looks like my batmobile toy that I had when i was a kid made by mattel

But it says MMS DX under the word "Joker".... this isn't a DX, is it?

No idea. The eyes don't look like PERS to me, but then again, neither does Luke's. :huh

I'm just going by that base. Looks like a DX to me if that is it's base and not the Ledger TDK Jokers.

Bravo Hot Toys, bravo :clap

I'm one of the biggest 1989 Batmobile freaks ever. I even built a 3D model as an add-on to a computer game a few years back.

I can't wait for more pictures. I'm gonna nitpick the hell out of this thing--and then still buy it anyway. :)

I'm one of the biggest 1989 Batmobile freaks ever. I even built a 3D model as an add-on to a computer game a few years back.

I can't wait for more pictures. I'm gonna nitpick the hell out of this thing--and then still buy it anyway. :)

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

:lol I know whatcha mean. When you're a huge fan of something you see all the flaws but still gotta have it.

I'll be that way when Bats is shown. I'm already that way with the Nich Joker but I've used self control in my posts so far. :D

Cool 3D model by the way. :rock

1. Kenner 1990 The Dark Knight Collection '89 Batmobile vehicle

2. 2003 Hot Wheels 1:18 '89 Batmobile

3. 2009 Hot Wheels 1:50 '89 Batmobile

4. 2011/2012 Hot Toys 1/6 '89 Batmobile

As far as collectible Batmobiles go, I'm all set. There's no need for another Tim Burton Batmobile in any scale other than 1:1. :lol

Everytime I think about this Batmobile....

excited.gif

1. Kenner 1990 The Dark Knight Collection '89 Batmobile vehicle

2. 2003 Hot Wheels 1:18 '89 Batmobile

3. 2009 Hot Wheels 1:50 '89 Batmobile

4. 2011/2012 Hot Toys 1/6 '89 Batmobile

As far as collectible Batmobiles go, I'm all set. There's no need for another Tim Burton Batmobile in any scale other than 1:1. :lol

You are missing the 1989 1/10 scale (feels a little smaller) Richman's Toys version. With optional light kit and Cacoon carrying case. It is the sweetest 1989 Batmobile in my collection...for now ;)

:lol I know whatcha mean. When you're a huge fan of something you see all the flaws but still gotta have it.

I'll be that way when Bats is shown. I'm already that way with the Nich Joker but I've used self control in my posts so far. :D

Cool 3D model by the way. :rock

Thankf for the compliment. :hi5:

Yeah, I love how the HT version looks, but I already see a thing or two I would change (but it might just be these pictures hence why I am waiting for more shots before I go full-on whiny nitpicker -- Superman thread style :p)

Bear in mind, I kind of obsessed over every DVD screen grab, photo reference, and commercially available model I could get my hands on for a while back when I made that 3D model, and after all that I KNOW mine isn't completely accurate.

Like I said, I am definitely going to get this one anyway.

If this thing comes out at $550, I would consider us very very lucky. That new Iron Man robot thing is over $500. My guess is $600, minimum.

It also looks as if it does have 2 seats in the front pic view - come on HT, we need a Vicki Vale!!!

I'm way more excited for this then I thought I'd be. This and Jack are just jaw dropping.

Bring on Batman :rock

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iK7KKsO3BY&feature=channel_video_title"]‪10. Descent Into Mystery‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back