Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, ____ you guys. I thought since this thread got bumped that it was for official spec pics or something, but nope.

Damn it.

I have a hunch that this might be the next Hot Toys item up for pre-order if that makes you feel any better.

I have a hunch that this might be the next Hot Toys item up for pre-order if that makes you feel any better.

Makes sense. Other than the Black Suit Symbiote Spidey, it's the last thing that they have yet to officially reveal.

'89 Joker and Batman got their spec/pics, Iron Monger got it's spec/pics, now Luke. It only seems logical that the Batmobile would be next.

I'm really hoping it's available with the 89 Batman.

Sounds crazy for obvious financial reasons, but it would certainly make for the 2nd best delivery in my life, first being my son.

Imagine yourself looking at the car and figure boxes on the floor in front of you. :thud:

Man, ____ you guys. I thought since this thread got bumped that it was for official spec pics or something, but nope.

Damn it.

The person that bumped it must find it hard to put two and two together.

Sounds crazy for obvious financial reasons, but it would certainly make for the 2nd best delivery in my life, first being my son.

I'll give you $210 shipped for your son. If you'd like, you could even put him up in the Sales thread and I'll trade the HT '89 Batmobile for him.

Just make sure jye jr. doesn't have broken PERS and it's a done deal. He'll fetch a lot on the secondary market in a few years.

I'm really hoping it's available with the 89 Batman.

Imagine yourself looking at the car and figure boxes on the floor in front of you. :thud:

*Head Explode*

I'll give you $210 shipped for your son. If you'd like, you could even put him up in the Sales thread and I'll trade the HT '89 Batmobile for him.

Just make sure jye jr. doesn't have broken PERS and it's a done deal. He'll fetch a lot on the secondary market in a few years.

:lol

wait

:horror

:rotfl :rotfl Isn't that illegal ???

Holy ____, it is coming soon.

302927_246840048711326_138228759572456_750349_1972993862_n.jpg

302965_246840022044662_138228759572456_750348_1880800977_n.jpg

Anybody still convinced that it's out of scale now? Just look it how small it makes the figures look. :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back