Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hunch that this might be the next Hot Toys item up for pre-order if that makes you feel any better.

I bet we get spec/pics tonight/tomorrow morning, or the next day around that late night/early morning time frame. Then preorders will be up soon after. If not this week, definitely this month (have I covered everything).

I'm interested in seeing,

- the price
- features (better have lights and machine guns)
- pics
- Batman in the cockpit

I'm really hoping it's available with the 89 Batman.

Sounds crazy for obvious financial reasons, but it would certainly make for the 2nd best delivery in my life, first being my son.

Imagine yourself looking at the car and figure boxes on the floor in front of you. :thud:

I think my finest delivery was still the combo special from Pizza Hut...yes, an incredibly fine day that was......

I bet we get spec/pics tonight/tomorrow morning, or the next day around that late night/early morning time frame. Then preorders will be up soon after. If not this week, definitely this month (have I covered everything).

I'm interested in seeing,

- the price
- features (better have lights and machine guns)
- pics
- Batman in the cockpit

He's in the cockpit in that last pic. At least we finally know know the Keatonmobile will fit at least one figure.

i think the car itself should look more glossy, hope it is changed before the final product release

Holy ____, it is coming soon.

302927_246840048711326_138228759572456_750349_1972993862_n.jpg

Anybody still convinced that it's out of scale now? Just look it how small it makes the figures look. :thud:

Definitely scaled well and definitely cool. Maybe I'll just oust Jabba and throne to make room for this.

Given the previous reports and the Iron Monger price... It'll be cheap MUH ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back