Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't hold my breath on this... I'm still waiting for the Alien Queen :lol And I know a lot of people are waiting on Robocain.

^This! I've been aching for a Robocain

But, still if it happens I will 100% be in :lecture Burton's Batmobile is easily my favorite version and a must have if its made :rock

And This^ again. Burton's batmobile is easily my favorite version of any Batmobile design. I'm not sure I actually cared much for the newer version. Batpod was super cool tho

$400 would be much more welcome, but Id maybe lay down 5 $100 bills for the Burton Batmobile. maybe...

$400-$500 is my limit on this. Even then I'd be Flexpaying it. Anything above that and I'd have to pass. I don't love Batman enough to really head down that road with so many other things coming out in the next couple of years.

If they make it - why not just sell the toynami ones :dunno

May not get what you paid for though i guess, if the HT versions are as good as they can be.

Two reasons.

1. I promissed myself never to sell something from Batman if I don't have it twice or even 3 times.
2. Who would buy a very expensive Toynami version if HT is making a version with same quality for 1/4 of the price.

Yep completely selfish. I hope they do make it just so I can laugh at you:wave

I Realy hope you can laugh at me.
Everyone deserves to get a good representation of the Best Batmobile ever made ;)

Come on, it's not about the money... It's about how amazing the batmobile can be.
Great stuff are never cheap and cheap stuff are never great.

When it comes to this hobby, I think we just have to see past the price tag sometimes.

At least that's how I feel about it.

I think the same that why I orderd the Toynami Batmobile and Batwing.

But I have 2 big issues why I can't buy a HT version.

1. I never would have enough money to buy both.
2. The Space in my house isn't even enough to display the Tonami version right so if I buy the HT version also they would just be sitting in boxes.

Well HT want will be made of plastic just like their tumbler, where the toynami one is fiber glass. So I suppose the use of materials can differ in prices.

Two reasons.

1. I promissed myself never to sell something from Batman if I don't have it twice or even 3 times.
2. Who would buy a very expensive Toynami version if HT is making a version with same quality for 1/4 of the price.

I Realy hope you can laugh at me.
Everyone deserves to get a good representation of the Best Batmobile ever made ;)

I think the same that why I orderd the Toynami Batmobile and Batwing.

But I have 2 big issues why I can't buy a HT version.

1. I never would have enough money to buy both.
2. The Space in my house isn't even enough to display the Tonami version right so if I buy the HT version also they would just be sitting in boxes.

Well HT want will be made of plastic just like their tumbler, where the toynami one is fiber glass. So I suppose the use of materials can differ in prices.

I thought the Toynami version has real car paint and the HT will indeed be the black plastic they use.

That doesn't meen it looks better because the matte black plastic version would look nice too.

But indeed if you'r looking for Museum quality you defenitly will choose the Toynami version.

But if you just want to display the car for the very great looks of it
I think HT can make it work.

I thought the Toynami version has real car paint and the HT will indeed be the black plastic they use.

That doesn't meen it looks better because the matte black plastic version would look nice too.

But indeed if you'r looking for Museum quality you defenitly will choose the Toynami version.

But if you just want to display the car for the very great looks of it
I think HT can make it work.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: Have you ever seen the Tumbler in person?! :dunno

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: Have you ever seen the Tumbler in person?! :dunno

LOL I even have it in my collection ;)

I know it's HUGE and it looks great but still it's not Museum quality.
If you stand next to it it still looks like a very large toy if you ask me.

You can see it's made from plastic and not from metal as the real one would be.

I disagree 100% but to each their own. I think if you tucked that with a HT OC Bats into an acrylic case and put it in a film museum, patron's wouldn't be saying, "OMG, look, that's just cheap plastic. That doesn't belong here!"

I disagree 100% but to each their own. I think if you tucked that with a HT OC Bats into an acrylic case and put it in a film museum, patron's wouldn't be saying, "OMG, look, that's just cheap plastic. That doesn't belong here!"

I didn't say it looked cheap.

I even said it looks great.
and I have al the TDK HT Batman suits too so I know how it would look like.

And offcourse a lot of WOW reactions will come when you Display the HT Tumbler.

I just said It doens't look like metal as the original would be.

And Museums always try to display something that even looks the same as the movie prop (so with the looks of real metal).

So It indeed looks amazing and very great but still isn't Museum quality.

But maby indeed we will never agree on that ;)

Damn, imagine a display with Nolanverse OC Batman and Tumbler on one side and Burtonverse 89' Batman and Batmobile on the other.

I know exactly what your saying. Very nice piece but somehow just very toyish looking too.

If HT made a Batmobile that had the same eye appeal as the Toynami versions, or even the 1:18 Mattel Batmobile, I think that would be awesome.

Damn, imagine a display with Nolanverse OC Batman and Tumbler on one side and Burtonverse 89' Batman and Batmobile on the other.

OR

A glass display of 89' Batman, Joker and Batmobile vs. (on the other side of the glass display) '08 TDK Batman, Joker and Tumbler.

Like this,

xmen1.jpg

OR

A glass display of 89' Batman, Joker and Batmobile vs. (on the other side of the glass display) '08 TDK Batman, Joker and Tumbler.

Like this,

xmen1.jpg

:horror Like the dvdactive.com logo?! Try saving the image in your photobucket account and reposting it. :lol

I'd like to point out that Hot toys also said they were making an Alien Queen figure for the aliens and avp line.

It never surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back