Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, it's not about the money... It's about how amazing the batmobile can be.
Great stuff are never cheap and cheap stuff are never great.

When it comes to this hobby, I think we just have to see past the price tag sometimes.

At least that's how I feel about it.

Same thing can be said about the cinemaquettes, but theres no way in hell Im paying $2000 plus on one of those.

A collector needs to know where to draw the line.

I'd probably go as far as 350£ but there's also the size

And my wife.....

Same thing can be said about the cinemaquettes, but theres no way in hell Im paying $2000 plus on one of those.

A collector needs to know where to draw the line.

I guess it all comes down to what hardcore fan you are, I am a hardcore batman fan so no price tag can stop me if it's batman related.

But I do have my lines in terms of other stuff, I wouldn't pay too much for iron man or Thor or predator or other stuff

Come on, it's not about the money... It's about how amazing the batmobile can be.
Great stuff are never cheap and cheap stuff are never great.

When it comes to this hobby, I think we just have to see past the price tag sometimes.

At least that's how I feel about it.

I guess it all comes down to what hardcore fan you are, I am a hardcore batman fan so no price tag can stop me if it's batman related.

But I do have my lines in terms of other stuff, I wouldn't pay too much for iron man or Thor or predator or other stuff

Most of us don't have one of these growing in the back yard:

money-tree.jpg

Some of us even have families to support and don't have the luxury of living with our parents. :lol

money-tree.jpg
I went looking for one of these at homedepot and that told me that they were sold out. JK I wish I had one of these. It would get lots of sun light and love, 24hrs 8 days week.

no i am just saying, just incase whoever that person is wanna see more of the toynami version or even hear more about it.

no i am just saying, just incase whoever that person is wanna see more of the toynami version or even hear more about it.

Ah, gotcha. I think it's cool, but I'd rather pick up HT's to go with their Batman. Passed on the Tumbler because of space, but I'd be forced to make it for this. :lol

Ah, gotcha. I think it's cool, but I'd rather pick up HT's to go with their Batman. Passed on the Tumbler because of space, but I'd be forced to make it for this. :lol

Im with you on this one. Didn't care much for the tumbler but a hot toys batmobile im all in. Heres my money where do I sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back