Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This presents something of a predicament. I had pretty much decided that I was going to buy the Toynami '89 Batmobile, but if HT is going to be producing one I'm wondering if I should just wait and get it instead. I know the HT will be cheaper, but then again I could probably get my money back on the Toynami version if I sold it down the road as there are only 500 being produced.

That I would buy. It's the best Batmobile design ever... And there have been some awesome Batmobile designs.

Conversely, the Tumbler is the worse Batmobile design ever.

Oh come on. The Barris, Furst, and Crowley-designed Batmobiles fit the Batman that drives them perfectly. I mean, can you imagine Nolan's Batman driving Burton's Batmobile? It would look ridiculous.

If HT makes a Keaton Batmobile, it will be a DAY ONE preorder for me.

I beg to differ.Something remarkably similar worked well in "Batman: the cult."

Hated the cult batmobile.
Classic 90s breyfoyle or the post zero hour gargoyle tank or even poss no mans land Ferrari style from Gotham knights

But in context for nolans universe.... Tumbler rocks and is used brilliantly

Oh come on. The Barris, Furst, and Crowley-designed Batmobiles fit the Batman that drives them perfectly. I mean, can you imagine Nolan's Batman driving Burton's Batmobile? It would look ridiculous.

Even worse Nolan's Batman driving a Schumacher batmobile with the stupid lit up engines.

This guy already has one......:dunno

42732467.jpg

I mean, can you imagine Nolan's Batman driving Burton's Batmobile? It would look ridiculous.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo"]YouTube - ‪Shiiiiit Sheeeeeit **** Sheeeit Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit‬‏[/ame]

If the Batwing got made it would have detachable wings - that would be the only way to ship it in a decent sized box

I don't think I'd buy a 1/6 Batwing. I'm supposed to be scaling back collecting (see Difabio's youtube link above for how thats going) but if I bought that there'd definitely be a family intervention and possibly a forced rehab stay.

Anyone remember the price of the tumbler when it came out? Though i think the 89 batmobile would be cheaper to produce than the tumbler it still should be around the same price or do you think it would be more or less?

would love to have one of these! Got into collecting a little to late so i missed the Tumbler.:monkey2

Some people got their Tumbler for just a little over $300. I got mine in the first wave from Toys2 , and it came to $380.00 shipped. With the way the world turns, I doubt we'll see another Batmobile for under $400 if HT produces one.

DiFabio, you can s#it and sleigh ride in it, but you know it's true.

I think he used to be a member on here , he also made that 89 Batmobile from scratch , i don't remember his name

The highest i'd pay for a Batmobile from HT would be at least $400.

Come on, it's not about the money... It's about how amazing the batmobile can be.
Great stuff are never cheap and cheap stuff are never great.

When it comes to this hobby, I think we just have to see past the price tag sometimes.

At least that's how I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back