Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic is pretty amazing, it seems her likeness is there. I wanna see her with her hair unwrapped though.
20091204123603894.jpg

mhmmm... don't know.... i don't like it. looks like a barbie or just a doll, but not like a hot toys figure :sick

but maybe it's just looking so for me, because I'm not a big Watchmen fan, so I'm also not that interested on collecting those figures. :monkey5

I like it, I think the box is excellent as well. I think what makes it look like a doll is the hair, that still kinda throws me off, but overall I still like it. I really do hope they do release the rest of the watchmen after the comedian and of course rorshach. It will just look funky with only them 3 and no nite owl2, dr. manhattan, and ozy.

She looks a little too pale... I prefer the protos skintone.
ap_20090603012206382.jpg.jpg

Compare the skin tone and especially the hair between these two pics:

4155751792_f376813b9b_o.jpg

20091204123603894.jpg

Like everyone is saying, you can see the pics from Borisasf have been recolored i.e. there's absolutely no red hue. Notice how the pic has a really green appearance? Look at the lips especially.

Here's what the photo looks like when you add red and adjust the levels:

20091204123603894.jpg

Last edited:
Back