Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have HT Rorschach must have HT Rorschach

The Comedian is looking very cool too though I must admit. Not so sure on Silk yet to be honest about it...

Toy Hunters post on their facebook that her release announcement is coming very soon. (I think for people to go pick her up from the store) As well as Wolverine and the Up figures.

where is she.....does any one think if i order her from Sideshow or toys2 ill get her for christmas ??????

I bought a HT SS II for $119.99 from Golden Warrior Toy Shop (goubei11 on Ebay) last month and he thought he would have them in HK by Christmas. So with any luck (and EMS shipping) I should have this by the end of the year.

When I collect MJ and JC v2 today, HT staff told me Silk Spectre will be release next week. Not sure is true or not.

I agree that Silk Spectre should have been a dual launch with Night Owl II. As less popular characters I think they would have created more buzz showing that HT was committing to the line - they have a history of cherry picking and not delving deeply into a line which annoys completists.

I'm eager to see Rorschach.

yeah, no kidding. you and practically everyone else in this forum. :lol

is this really him?
RorscachComp.jpg

Back