Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we all just have to be patient in this situation. Can't make HT go any faster than they are.

Just think the announcements have taken a little too long really.

has anyone heard of kidulttoyshop.com.....they are the ones on ebay saying they will have silk spectre in a week.....i want her soooo bad for xmas morning....any suggestions where i should order her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone heard of kidulttoyshop.com.....they are the ones on ebay saying they will have silk spectre in a week.....i want her soooo bad for xmas morning....any suggestions where i should order her?

yeah, no kidding. you and practically everyone else in this forum. :lol

is this really him?
RorscachComp.jpg

Just speculation at the moment. People saw that pic and immediately surmised:

1. The figure pictured is the HT version of Rorschach.

2. HT has a Ghost Rider figure coming out.

3. HT is making Star Wars figures.

Who knows, all of that could be true. OR.. none of it. That's the thing. Might sound stupid but you never know: what if the figures pictured are simply custom figures made by that HT employee. It's just as possible as the idea that 2 figures + an entire new line magically got leaked by a single photo. :lol:lol:lol

I just heard today from the store I bought a Silk Spectre last month
(guobei1-Golden Warrior Toy Shop in Beijing, China). I was looking for a HT Wolverine as an Xmas gift and got this reply-

But so far the item (HT Wolverine) is not listed yet even in HK, only once it listed in HK, our mainland China distribution will get it within 30 days.

Also for the silk spectre. It is delayed till Jan-Feb next year.
Now all the lines are doing on MJ figure and John Connor Battle damaged. So it should be later.

If I have any news, I will let you know.

Just have to keep waiting which kinda sucks- SS was supposed to an XMAS present for me this year

Where, when, how, PROOF!

https://www.facebook.com/toyhunters

Babelfish translates to:
MMS 102 - WATCHMEN - SILK SPECTRE II (silk worked two th) already to arrive at left TOY HUNTERS la! But the sales clerk the family positively sends a telegram to already the visitor who well orders, if you zhong have not received the notice, welcome to send a telegram to 2388-4677 inquiries to take the goods details.
Interpret that as you want...........sounds like it's at least coming out, probably on Saturday like recent releases.

released this afternoon in HK, you can expect pics later tonight from TD/TW. I did not pre-order and not buying :rotfl

released this afternoon in HK, you can expect pics later tonight from TD/TW. I did not pre-order and not buying :rotfl

Lol why laughing? Did she come out bad? :(

Anyways i'm stoked to see the pics! She's been my most anticipated Hot Toys figure, well ever. lol

Lol why laughing? Did she come out bad? :(

Anyways i'm stoked to see the pics! She's been my most anticipated Hot Toys figure, well ever. lol

I'm not worried. It's Hot Toys, so she'll most likely end up turning out as least as good as the prototype. And I could be mistaken, but I also don't think "OMG" is much of a WATCHMEN fan.

Back