Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akerman is a hottie for sure.:monkey5

This is true.

To be honest Laurie was one of my less favorite characters in the GN but after seeing the movie a few times the character has really grown on me. Akerman provides that lost/forlorn look in the eyes that you sometimes just can't capture in ink.

well I guess we all know why she only cost $144.00 She looks good (not great) but still pretty good. Its my intention to get the whole set of Watchmen.

Haven't been really impressed with any pics I've seen yet, and with Wolverine, the new Tony, Leonidas and Aldo coming too, I probably won't be getting this.

Not looking good for the line judging by how many people are sharing their pics. Already been a couple of days and still the same photos.

I've got a SS coming via EMS from HK on Mon or Tue this week. I will try to post some pics Tue night if I don't get stuck working late (then it will be Wed night)

I like what I have seen of SS so far. I would like to see HT do all six movie figures, but don't think they end up doing A. Veidt, since he is one of the less popular Watchmen characters.

Dr Manhattan seems like posssiblity now that HT is doing 300 figures (just use the same body, make it blue with a new head sculpt).

I do hope they do the whole Watchmen line. Watchmen would be my second favorite in the HT movie masterpiece line, after the Iron Man figures.

I have to say, the headsculpt really looks good in these pictures! I can definitely see the likeness!!!

But...

Haven't been really impressed with any pics I've seen yet, and with Wolverine, the new Tony, Leonidas and Aldo coming too, I probably won't be getting this.

I agree with Meanstreak's comment...

Back