1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx, buddy. Didn´t know this has such a bad standing with you...

Yeah, too many screw-ups and omissions with this one in addition to the sculpts not being great. With other figures even if the sculpt isn't right you can at least say they provided everything else needed for a good coverage of the movie and got the basic proportions right.

there are lots of "name the best figure" threads, but if somebody made a "worst figure" one, i'd name MMS238 immediately.
at least it provided unique pants, boots and weapons.

My biggest gripes are the ridiculously small body and the wildly inaccurate BD head, along with the abysmal paint job. He's supposed to look like a zombie, but HT probably never saw the movie and thought he should look fresh like T2.

then you aren't bothered by how bad his jacket and shirt are tailored? the jacket is just ugly and sits terribly.

I just picked him up for $225 aud plus shipping. Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6448.JPG

My buddy took some pictures of it and photoshopped a background

Its probably been asked before but in T1 why did the T800 cut his hair???????????

Oh yeah. That's some tidy burn job there...like the fire had a mind of its own and made it tidy.

Not such a nice night for a walk :wink1:

DSCF3423_zpsoaavs2rt.jpg
Great set up dude.

To everyone regarding the oversized headsculpt I swapped the bodies on my T1 pieces for the KPO2 body and man it makes a difference. 20170215_205447.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What's the best Terminator figure?

Hot Toys Gynysys Fartinator, Hot Toys MMS238 Bobblehead and Chronicle Collectibles Molten Plastic Endoskeleton are the best!
sculpting, tailoring, painting - levels and levels better above anything i could do, and i'm a professional nothing-doer.

Back