1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Yeah, its completely stock aside from removing the sling from the AR. They're pretty close. Because of the angle, you cant tell. Any further apart and he'll be Van Damming.

Finally got him today absolutely amazing in hand so many poses looks So real! Here's some quick pics
420c180dee87d1800260ca19c80d8941.jpg
fcb0759f3004ae694a68f1ee3bd00fd9.jpg
dc49a45ac95de1b500452525f87771e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can ask but I can only guess because someone else did it and later sold it to me. I think he stripped the original paint off, maybe put a black undercoat on it and then added chrome - but that's a wild guess from someone who knows sweet F all about paint.

nice terminator collection Andrew..so massive….I do miss that endoskeleton lol !

There's the man himself, thanks man. I think it's Rob isn't it? Apologies if not, I have memory weaknesses which are entirely my own fault for not exercising my brain much. You should indeed miss that endoskeleton man, I mean to be honest if it was me I never would have sold it, you put so much work into it. :lol The only thing I would say to you is that it found a good home. I feel that it is better than the QS002 figure in all but the engineering and yet even on that count you sure tried your damndest and turned it into an incredibly articulated figure. A new HT endoskeleton may well improve the engineering aspect but I doubt very much that it will improve the sculpt considering the QS002 figure which I feel is very much lacking.

Tech Noir + Police Station Shootout

DSCF3151_zpsf028db1f.jpg

DSCF3152_zps5a6ac20c.jpg

:rock

That's what it's all about man. I see you've replaced the pants and boots on your Tech Noir, good move.

Arnie looks really cool here back in '99. Heck even that interviewer, well known in Britain looks way older now. The **** does time go.

There's the man himself, thanks man. I think it's Rob isn't it? Apologies if not, I have memory weaknesses which are entirely my own fault for not exercising my brain much. You should indeed miss that endoskeleton man, I mean to be honest if it was me I never would have sold it, you put so much work into it. :lol The only thing I would say to you is that it found a good home. I feel that it is better than the QS002 figure in all but the engineering and yet even on that count you sure tried your damndest and turned it into an incredibly articulated figure. A new HT endoskeleton may well improve the engineering aspect but I doubt very much that it will improve the sculpt considering the QS002 figure which I feel is very much lacking.

That's what it's all about man. I see you've replaced the pants and boots on your Tech Noir, good move.

Thanks, yeah I'm using the pants of one of my 238 figs, as I can not find them sold loose on ebay anywhere?

' Sarah Connor '

DSCF3156_zps61fc7167.jpg

' I'm a friend of Sarah Connor '

DSCF3158_zpsdda69bcd.jpg

Would be nice to see HT make a T1 Sarah, what with the Avengers, Guardians, Star Wars & Iron Man :gah: lines I don't see much chance of one being made. :dunno

Last edited:
Back