1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second just now :yess:

Will have to take some more photos when i get home, might even attempt the weathering on the full BD tonight too

I got my second just now :yess:

Will have to take some more photos when i get home, might even attempt the weathering on the full BD tonight too

:hi5: Cool

I am getting a few spare parts (collectible Kitbash) to make a more battle damaged look.
Yeah the longer I have the 238 the more I'm lovin it, I just wish HT had given us a clean grey t-shirt. :exactly:

Congrats Jaeger :)

:rock thanks man

Nice dude. All T-800s need dual displays!

Word from the big bird

:hi5: Cool

I am getting a few spare parts (collectible Kitbash) to make a more battle damaged look.
Yeah the longer I have the 238 the more I'm lovin it, I just wish HT had given us a clean grey t-shirt. :exactly:

This is exactly why i bought a 2nd, i KNEW i'd miss the breakdowns from both TA and CK

Congrats on the spares. I wanted the boots and pant's for my tech noir too but i guess that's off the cards now :lol

This is exactly why i bought a 2nd, i KNEW i'd miss the breakdowns from both TA and CK

Didn't know about CK but yeah missed the pants and boots on TA. They've only done two breakdowns (of not sure how many figures) to my knowledge so far and both times while I was out with the mates. Heaven forbid it would be during the other 80% of my waking hours when I'm at the computer tapping refresh. :lol

Life's a ***** and then you die :lol

To be fair though, had i not bought a 2nd i would have been more diligent in my quest for parts, although the end result would have been the same so i did myself a favour and saved myself an hour of annoyance

Didn't know about CK but yeah missed the pants and boots on TA. They've only done two breakdowns (of not sure how many figures) to my knowledge so far and both times while I was out with the mates. Heaven forbid it would be during the other 80% of my waking hours when I'm at the computer tapping refresh. :lol

Here is an X-Ray shot with the MMS-238
Terminator xray Hashtag Brian.jpg

That is a AMAZING PIC! Very cool I get a They live movie feel mixed with Terminator just BAD A$$!:clap REP that man.

Thanks, all!
I never noticed the "they live" similarities before, but I totally see it now!

Back