1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to have to use some old HT Platoon pants for one of my Arnies, cant find the 238 combo pants anywhere on ebay. :gah:

Are you in the UK? It's better to search ebay.com I find as our ebay omits most listing for some reason

People are using the DX10 shirt? Didn't know that, I happen to have a spare DX10 shirt from one of the two I own. Although, I'm kinda happy with the stock lock.

I'm thinking I'd quite like to get the new Diecast Robocop and a Terminator figure to go with it for the reasons outlined below:

Problem is, I can't decide between this and the DX10 for a Terminator figure. Any suggestions?

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

^^^ dx 13 one all the way over a dx 10 or this one! That's one terminator you wanna have! Must have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

^^^ dx 13 one all the way over a dx 10 or this one! That's one terminator you wanna have! Must have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I think that's an amazing-looking figure, I don't think I could handle seeing it on the shelf every day and being reminded of the amount of tears I shed to this scene as a child:

The DX13's just too beaten-up for my tastes, astonishing as it is.

7703285c-73e6-419d-ace7-f9ed6e7987b0_zpse57c82fc.png

83E2E165-B73F-4E3A-B2C9-DC5C3ED06E3E_zpsqfyxlwd3.jpg here's my two 9A935D2A-5CE5-4130-811E-A6B1AEEC6E44_zpsetqhybzs.jpg not the best photos his left leg is actually at a greater Angle on the full bd one

Back