1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

Entered Sideshow's contest to win this figure, really crossing fingers, would be awesome to get my hands on this beauty.

Good luck!

This is the ONLY reason I would use Facebook. I noticed SSC has more contests on there versus Twitter.

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

This is a terrible picture I know sorry, it's late :lol but I got my first BD figure today and I like it overall.

Got another coming soon to swap out that PS bash :rock

f21a7868fd45208e31f883e48245f3b8.jpg

Thanks fellas, just a quick one while I've been messing with them

I do like it, the full BD especially it looks great, I'm not sold on the other head though

I think when I get my second I'll try and do the full bd to the clothes that a lot of you guys did. It really adds to the figure and looks great

Take some better photos

Got my Third set today to keep MIB, funny thing is the other two I opened came with perfect boxes and the one I plan to keep MIB has a ding in the box even with a pack-out:slap

I mostly just lurk here to see whats new, etc. I just got this sucker a few days ago and can't believe how awesome this thing is. I took some pics and figured I would share. I haven't read thru the entire thread yet, are there any cool modifications that can be done? I did cut the jacket collar flaps loose, which I really didn't understand why they had them like that. I did a little photoshopping, with putting the red eye in some pics etc.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

I mostly just lurk here to see whats new, etc. I just got this sucker a few days ago and can't believe how awesome this thing is. I took some pics and figured I would share. I haven't read thru the entire thread yet, are there any cool modifications that can be done? I did cut the jacket collar flaps loose, which I really didn't understand why they had them like that. I did a little photoshopping, with putting the red eye in some pics etc.

View attachment 152423
Great way to introduce yourself man. Outstanding pics.:clap Really like this one.

I have been passing on most Hot Toys releases recently, in fact the only "new" Hot Toys I've acquired in the last year was this T800 and Scar Predator.

Picked this up cause I'm a huge Arnold fan and the price is reasonable by today's standards for what we're getting with this set.

Gotta say, I love this new T800!!
The sculpt nailed the younger Arnold's likeness, not only that but you two of them!! Both with light up eye and fantastic details.
Hot Toys is getting really good with Arnold's face, which is no surprise since they have made so many figures of him from various movies by now.

I'm looking forward to John Matrix!

Back