1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I damaged my post fire Tech Noir T-800 boots I used a Stanley knife to carve some damage into the boots if you want to try that method a-dev? It looks all carved and scraped etc.

My ''Promotional Material'' T-800s

My Tech Noir Punk T-800s

My Battle-damage Tech Noir & DIY surgery T-800s

My T1s in leather

My Endoskeleton

Close-ups of my BD Tanker Truck T-800

youmagnificentbastard.jpg

Freaking fantastic as always a-dev!!! No words can express the level of awesomeness just shown :lol

There are no words. This is the geek equivalent of discovering King Tut's Tomb. Only song can suffice.

Fantastic work a-dev, love it pal. I seem to remember that you were contemplating adding the fire/smoke damage to the T-800 post car explosion?

Stupid work is really getting in the way at the moment and am going to move my collection in the New Year but my 2 BD T-800s should be here this week. Really looking forward to roughing up the Tanker version just like some of the wonderful ones already posted.

Thanks Sidious, yeah I will eventually get around to doing further BD on the Tech Noirs, haven't done anything yet. Only replaced all the MMS136 pants with the new ones.

Freaking fantastic as always a-dev!!! No words can express the level of awesomeness just shown :lol

I dunno man, your Expendables collection is something to behold.

:lol

Great collection, a-dev. Nice to see everything in sequence, like that. Man, can't wait for a shot at picking-up a couple 1:6 diecast endos. Even if they're not as accurate at they should be, I'm going to be excited as hell to order them. Sure hope they don't put a timer on the light-up eyes, though. I really hate that idea. Kind of paternalistic of HT, too.

Thanks Invictus. I thought about doing a giant group shot, probably still will, but my only option is to set them all up on the floor and that entails making a big cluttered mess and trying to photograph it in cramped conditions, crappy lighting etc. So I thought I'd set them up in 3s in my diorama. And yes, timer lights in the MMS238 are a pain in the arse. Terrible idea, I hope it isn't implemented on anything else.

When I damaged my post fire Tech Noir T-800 boots I used a Stanley knife to carve some damage into the boots if you want to try that method a-dev? It looks all carved and scraped etc.

Might give that a go, thanks.

Your collection is incredible buddy, fantastic work:clap:clap:clap

But its your endo that make me Jelly:monkey3 I really hope hot toys puts one up for PO in 2015:impatient:

Thanks Skull. I particularly like the new base used with the Endo and I also have this backdrop from TwelveInchFigures to simulate Cameron's dream of the Endoskeleton emerging from fire, as it does in the film.

View attachment 152042

There are no words. This is the geek equivalent of discovering King Tut's Tomb. Only song can suffice.

:lol :lol :lol

Over-praise I'm sure but thank you.

Can I have my man-card back now?

Great stuff a-dev, thanks for sharing your collection of T1 figures. That is quite the line-up you have there and every bit worth the time I just pent pouring over your photos. :hi5:

Thanks Skull. I particularly like the new base used with the Endo and I also have this backdrop from TwelveInchFigures to simulate Cameron's dream of the Endoskeleton emerging from fire, as it does in the film.

Oh that's nice, would love to see a shot of your T-800 Endo in front of that, that would make for a photo to save to the computer:wink1:

Oh that's nice, would love to see a shot of your T-800 Endo in front of that, that would make for a photo to save to the computer:wink1:

Problem is I don't have a great way to display that yet. Those are backdrops for detolfs. I don't have a detolf or any shelf that would accommodate it. I bought it though because of it's potential to be a great display when I eventually can set it up properly. I also got a Police Shootout one and have incoming a personally commissioned backdrop for the T2 Liquid Nitrogen scene - that'll obviously be for my frozen T-1000.

No need, buddy, you never lost it. But if you ever again use this "man card" thing, it will be revoked! Permanently! :lol

But...but....alright, lets not make it any worse :lol

I'll echo othere and say awesome job EndoSickness. If I get a second figure or parts to make one I'd like to have the guts to do something like you did but I dunno if I will.

Thx, man. Yeah, it takes some. But once you get it done and you like what you see...it's well worth it. And it just really levels up this figure.

How are you guys achieving the Shotgun resting on the shoulder look?
I'm not one to mess around with these figures but that pose is pretty badass

I modded a full bd hand, morphed it with a blowdryer to straighten out the index finger and then sculpted away the damage and fully repainted. Normal hands won't cut it.

I am copying that figure!

Why thx, EF. :hi5:

Looks like the photos I sent you paid off Endo . Great work buddy :clap

Yours and Tominator's did. :rock Thx, dude. Appreciate it. :hi5:

Skull is my real name:dunno

JK, its Peter:wink1:

Pleasure, dude. Guess you know mine, but formally; Timo.
:wink1:

My ''Promotional Material'' T-800s

My Tech Noir Punk T-800s

My Battle-damage Tech Noir & DIY surgery T-800s

My T1s in leather

My Endoskeleton

Close-ups of my BD Tanker Truck T-800

Damn, man. I got...like...1/3 of your stuff, but such effort. Mind always blown, Andrew. Crazy, but REALLY awesome.
:rock

Problem is I don't have a great way to display that yet. Those are backdrops for detolfs. I don't have a detolf or any shelf that would accommodate it. I bought it though because of it's potential to be a great display when I eventually can set it up properly. I also got a Police Shootout one and have incoming a personally commissioned backdrop for the T2 Liquid Nitrogen scene - that'll obviously be for my frozen T-1000.

Where did you get that background from? Once a 1/6 endo comes in it's a must...

uplIMG_9236Medium_zps6532fc82.jpg

Wish ht would revisit the endoskeleton in 1/6th scale again. That's the one thing that would be a definite po for me.

Back