1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly just lurk here to see whats new, etc. I just got this sucker a few days ago and can't believe how awesome this thing is. I took some pics and figured I would share. I haven't read thru the entire thread yet, are there any cool modifications that can be done? I did cut the jacket collar flaps loose, which I really didn't understand why they had them like that. I did a little photoshopping, with putting the red eye in some pics etc.

Great pics and amazing first post!

In regards to your query about the mods, some of the popular ones are stuffing the neck to make it wider and less noticeably thin when posing the head straight-on. The jacket thread snipping mod also helps the neck's appearance. One other mod that some have done is stuffing the hips to make them less curvy and more accurate to Arnold's body.

I have been passing on most Hot Toys releases recently, in fact the only "new" Hot Toys I've acquired in the last year was this T800 and Scar Predator.

Picked this up cause I'm a huge Arnold fan and the price is reasonable by today's standards for what we're getting with this set.

Gotta say, I love this new T800!!
The sculpt nailed the younger Arnold's likeness, not only that but you two of them!! Both with light up eye and fantastic details.
Hot Toys is getting really good with Arnold's face, which is no surprise since they have made so many figures of him from various movies by now.

I'm looking forward to John Matrix!

Great pics!

Very impressed to see the level of skill at customizing the 'post-truck' terminator look. I'll likely use the pics as a guide to customize mine. Nice work. :)

Thanks, its nice to finally post something lol!!

Your post was 3 years in the making :lol

There are a few mods for the figure, the only one I have done is the neck mod, where you make the neck look fuller by using tape or something on the inside of the neck plug. He looks more like a man after you do this, well err sort of.

Also, sorry Joda. Although I'm glad if I'm not putting people off with my overkill :lol

I love your pics; keep 'em coming!

(And I broke down and ordered this guy yesterday. Merry Christmas to me, indeed. :yess:)

Thanks for the warm welcome and the comments!

Great set of pics there davehammer!!

On the neck mod, if you stuff it with something, does the head still fit on to the neck ok? Your basically trying to get the throat to expand all way around. Does anyone have pics of before and after to see the difference?

Thanks for the warm welcome and the comments!

Great set of pics there davehammer!!

On the neck mod, if you stuff it with something, does the head still fit on to the neck ok? Your basically trying to get the throat to expand all way around. Does anyone have pics of before and after to see the difference?

HS will fit if you don't overstuff it. Just work on stuffing the sides and bulk it up to your liking, while making sure the hs still goes on okay. I recommend cotton.

HS will fit if you don't overstuff it. Just work on stuffing the sides and bulk it up to your liking, while making sure the hs still goes on okay. I recommend cotton.

Thanks, I'll have to give it shot sometime and see what happens, would be an excuse to take some more pics:lol

t12_zpsd50e6eb9.jpg

t13_zps8fbc05fc.jpg

t14_zps324e1520.jpg

t15_zps4694f4b6.jpg

t16_zps6732b90d.jpg

Couldn't resist

Last edited:
Many thanks gents

I'm really digging the full BD look more and more. I thought I was going to favor the PS look but I'm liking the BD way more

Back