1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, 2 weeks! :lol

With the BBkills sculpt he did earlier this year and Tinelas clothing set.

Petes painting the head up at the mo, hopefully should see it this side Xmas. Need to find some suitable boots though

You're doing Total Recall? :lol I look forward to that.

Thx for the rep points whoever did it.
Worked again a bit on him, roughed him up more and now he's finished.
But pics only saturday, if possible. To much to do, but he looks great.
First custom really came naturally.
:rock

Well ****.

Just bought another one of these guys on ebay on the 7th... but haven't heard a shipping notice or any replies to my messages from the seller. I try to open a case but it says I have to wait until JANUARY 28 2015 to wait for the item to arrive. I believe paypal's refund policy is 45 days? Seems like a scam... I probably have to call ebay.

Finally done with my T-800 collection!

:fireworks

ah6usmc.jpg

WPWVGGw.jpg

tkfMsS8.jpg

Wg92B8o.jpg

SNiuYRu.jpg

p12GJa8.jpg

eQJEUuY.jpg

How are you guys zipping the jacket on your tanker scene displays? I for the life of me, can't get the bastard to latch properly.

Thanks man! When I was setting them up for pics I kept thinking they'd say "you came to the wrong neighborhood" :lol

Nice set up Snake. Running out of real-estate on that shelf :lol When zipping the jacket on mine, I laid the figure down and held the jacket down to the chest. Then I lined the zipper connectors together and used my thumb nail to push it up. Don't pull on the leather, otherwise it will break off the zipper.

Congrats Tony:hi5:

I'm having the same issue, can't get that damn thing to zip:panic:

My set from sideshow shipped, should have it next week:)

Thanks Pete :)

I swear, I tried a good hour trying to get it. I even tried on my other 238 jacket and got the same result. I don't want to just belt it together, it doesn't look right.

Is that third 238 staying MIB?

Nice set up Snake. Running out of real-estate on that shelf :lol When zipping the jacket on mine, I laid the figure down and held the jacket down to the chest. Then I lined the zipper connectors together and used my thumb nail to push it up. Don't pull on the leather, otherwise it will break off the zipper.

Thanks Keith! Yeah, no more room for anything on that shelf :lol

I tried laying him down and bringing his arms together so I could have enough slack in the jacket, and still got nothing. The zipper does work, I guess I'm not futzing it the proper way.

Thanks Keith! Yeah, no more room for anything on that shelf :lol

I tried laying him down and bringing his arms together so I could have enough slack in the jacket, and still got nothing. The zipper does work, I guess I'm not futzing it the proper way.

You just gotta grab the two sides of the jacket and pull them together hard. Get pressure on one side while you line up the connectors. Pull the one side down into the zipper and slowly push up with your thumb nail. Don't be afraid to put some wrinkles in the jacket. He did just get run over by a big truck :wink1: :lol

Thanks Pete :)

I swear, I tried a good hour trying to get it. I even tried on my other 238 jacket and got the same result. I don't want to just belt it together, it doesn't look right.

Is that third 238 staying MIB?

I messed with mine for about 10 minutes, I gave up pretty quickly I guess:lol Yeah its for the MIB collection,

Thanks for the REP Buddy:duff

Made a review today of MMS 238, its not like your average review that shows how pose-able the figure is or most of the features, but more about the Pros and Cons about the figure, basically stuff discussed on here. This review is basically for anyone that is kinda on the fence about this figure. Sorry for the crappy quality I don't have the best camera. Also I do a lot of live streaming on twitch so wanted to do something like that and do a different kind of review. Nothing too just showing opinions on the figure.

You just gotta grab the two sides of the jacket and pull them together hard. Get pressure on one side while you line up the connectors. Pull the one side down into the zipper and slowly push up with your thumb nail. Don't be afraid to put some wrinkles in the jacket. He did just get run over by a big truck :wink1: :lol

I'll give it another go tonight. I was just kinda afraid of breaking something :lol

I see you've gone for each of the major stages of the T-800 evolution.....or devolution.

Yeah, I came up with this order of appearance after I got my first 238. I figured having the BD together in the center would be fitting.

I messed with mine for about 10 minutes, I gave up pretty quickly I guess:lol Yeah its for the MIB collection,

Thanks for the REP Buddy:duff

You have my respect for doing that, I can't leave nothing MIB :lol

Hey folks! Check out my video review of this amazing figure! This is hands-down one of my top 10 Hot Toys to date.

Back