1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Bada$$es & 1 fata$$ :lol

DSCF3146_zpsb0f8c526.jpg

Nice. You gotta love cardiac arrest :rotfl Shells, have you seen the inspector pics yet? If not go check them out man :panic:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ector-44-final-pics-added-38.html#post7397280

Last edited:
Bravo sir, looks fantastic!!! Excellent job and beautiful pics too :clap

Nice mods Endosickness! Really looks amazing.

And that Masterworks Dirty Harry is just incredible.

Fantastic work Endo, really looks the part, not half done like out of the box, Bravo:clap:clap:clap

Thx, chaps. Glad you like it. Also think that it looks ace.
:rock :hi5:
Now all we need is an undamaged shirf for the PS.
Tried to copy the pattern over to another shirt, without success.
Anybody knows if a shirt is somewhere available?

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

Top notch Endo! Got the pose down perfect too

So, guys...just went home, packed my stuff (going on tour with my Dad in his truck, really looking forward...first time in 10 years :rock ) and then directly went ahead with pics.

After seeing him again, in this state...I gotta say I really love him this way. It´s a great GREAT set either way, with great details, but if you opt for the full bd version, you kinda HAVE to **** him up WAY more to bring him to his full potential.
I don´t think I could do more. I think this really does the character justice and hope for some words, guys.
It´s my first time deliberatly damaging such a piece and IMO it was worth it. I went for a more logic way, but keeping it accurate. With this said, I roughed up his right side a good bit more, since the semi directly hit him there, then smashed him into the ground:

View attachment 151718

Then I went for the arm. I liked what all the other guys, Tom, Peter and I guess Andrew did too...cutting open the jacket, revealing the arm, as if he´s what caught in the drivetrain it just teared open the jacket where there was no skin and the jacket would be more loose. Also did a good bit on the front, but I went back and forth on the br and never saw him much flat on the ground, that´s why way less on the front, but way more in the back:

View attachment 151719View attachment 151720View attachment 151724View attachment 151725

Of course the pants had to have the bullet wound and I teard it open a bit more and also teared into the pants with some kind of hook sculpting bit I have. The concrete had to have effect on the rest of the pants, that´s why I dirtied him up with graphite from my old draughtsmen sharpener all around. Also tried to rough up the boots. On the heels and on topI used sandpaper...but REALLY long and cut away the straps on the boots, attached pieces elsewhere, like they´re really mangled, put over concrete, into the drivetrain again of the truck and so on:
View attachment 151721View attachment 151722

Last but not least I put good use to my colors again. Gotta love acrylics. Got the right mix on the first try, splatted his neck, really nice and then put some gloss over it, also on the back as you might´ve seen to try to keep it real and fitting to HT´s really definied glossy blood fx:
View attachment 151726

Lastly just a bit nightmarish shot, with the eyes on. Really love this look now. I have to say, the whole effort really elevated him to my favorite terminator figure
View attachment 151727

:rock

Magnifico! :clap

Stunning work Timo. BDing is actually kinda fun if you can get over that you're actually damaging your figure.

I'll post pics of my T1s shortly, tonight perhaps. Took the pics already but it's a matter of sorting through them for the best, least blurry ones, which is the biggest pain in the arse I find.

Magnifico! :clap

Stunning work Timo. BDing is actually kinda fun if you can get over that you're actually damaging your figure.

I'll post pics of my T1s shortly, tonight perhaps. Took the pics already but it's a matter of sorting through them for the best, least blurry ones, which is the biggest pain in the arse I find.

Thx, guys. Glad my first attempt at this is so well received.
:1-1:

Yeh, Andrew. Bring on pics...like...NAUH!!! :lol
But your right, had the same problems. No stand for camera and need to do shots many times to check for the most sharp.
But patience is the most important on taking pics I learned.

I've always had problems taking great pics, I'll get one or two good ones out of 10, mostly cause I use a cell phone:lol I'm hoping to turn that around this X-mas, I got word santa may be bringing me a real camera:yess:

Back