1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably even later, i have my original on order with OSB but i'm hearing all sorts of nightmares so another bud of mine had one left so i bought it

I honestly couldn't tell you when it will be expected from OSB. Learnt my lesson though, i'm going to be sticking to my one supplier now who has sorted every other HT i have bought with awesome service to boot

Nice. Weren't you originally getting it like in March?

Probably even later, i have my original on order with OSB but i'm hearing all sorts of nightmares so another bud of mine had one left so i bought it

I honestly couldn't tell you when it will be expected from OSB. Learnt my lesson though, i'm going to be sticking to my one supplier now who has sorted every other HT i have bought with awesome service to boot

That's great, it's such a great feeling when you find out you can get something sooner than you thought... and in your case WAY sooner :lol

Are you sticking with one, or getting two? My second is coming today.

Thinking of picking this up..is it better then DX13? DX13 is one of my favorite HT figure.

I asked for a refund a couple of weeks ago but they aren't replying to my emails

I have some other stuff on order with them so I'm trying to get it all refunded cuz i need the deposits to pay for getting the figure any off someone else

If they don't get in touch before xmas I'll try and keep the T1 order cuz i want 2. I won't care about the wait for the 2nd as i'll have one

That's great, it's such a great feeling when you find out you can get something sooner than you thought... and in your case WAY sooner :lol

Are you sticking with one, or getting two? My second is coming today.

I asked for a refund a couple of weeks ago but they aren't replying to my emails

I have some other stuff on order with them so I'm trying to get it all refunded cuz i need the deposits to pay for getting the figure any off someone else

If they don't get in touch before xmas I'll try and keep the T1 order cuz i want 2. I won't care about the wait for the 2nd as i'll have one

Yeah I wasn't in a hurry to get my second after I got the first one. How many Terminators do you own?

I've got 3 and a PS bash

I'm going for the 1 clean look and 2 battle damaged for both films, that will suffice for me.

Although i don't have a DX10 yet, gonna pick one up early next year when i attempt to build that Fatboy low model kit i bought.

Yeah I wasn't in a hurry to get my second after I got the first one. How many Terminators do you own?

I've got 3 and a PS bash

I'm going for the 1 clean look and 2 battle damaged for both films, that will suffice for me.

Although i don't have a DX10 yet, gonna pick one up early next year when i attempt to build that Fatboy low model kit i bought.

I do remember your PS bash, I think it looks better than the 238 :lol

I might get a Fatboy for my one DX10 at some point.

Speak of the devil, i just got my refunds through from OSB - someones ears were burning :lol

Looks like my plan has gone **** up

nah it was his last one, somebody pulled out that's the only reason i got one with him

Not to worry though, I'll either pick another up when one hits the marketplace or wait for some more reasonably priced part outs

I'm looking to grab another full figure though, i want the body from my PS bash for my Total Recall figure :lol

TTM20 are getting pricey, i hope they bring out another wave of base bodies soon

Back