1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnold Party :fest

15510296628_9ca83eb198_h.jpg

THAT is an Arnold collection. Take note.

I hope Hot Toys makes in the future a 1/4 version of this figure with better proportions and a brilliant likeness like the DofP Wolverine.

I know, I hope the figure comes in the near future or Enterbay take the 1/4 license.

1/4 would be really cool.
Enterbays terminators are absolutely gorgeous hope they get t1 license.
It's now clear that hot toys teaser for the 1/4 police shoutout was just to piss off EB, and steal their thunder.
How lame.

1/4 would be really cool.
Enterbays terminators are absolutely gorgeous hope they get t1 license.
It's now clear that hot toys teaser for the 1/4 police shoutout was just to piss off EB, and steal their thunder.
How lame.

Yes that would be really cool. But they must update the sculpt. The likeness is not perfekt. I have pig hopes in Hot Toys new female sculpter. She make the DofP wolverine ans ist possible that she make a perfect Schwarzenegger likess. but with such a freat likeness, why Hot Toys (or enterbay) make no 1:2 busts?

Adev and P have the most I believe.
Sick lineup btw Keith, Raaaaoooow
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Adev had posted his some time ago... I believe he had 37 or so...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's insane. Although 14 is still very impressive to me... compared to my measly 5 :lol

yes sir , they sure did. Remember Terminator Day?

I don't sorry, refresh my memory.

My fedex bill is 61euro 38cents..........approximately an extra $77 I have to pay for my Sideshow order of this figure.

If I hadn't used rewards this figure would have cost about $350, shipping and customs included. I purchased 2 from Timcent at $338 each, shipping included and no customs.

That particular picture is just wonderful, reminds me of the scene when he is hunting for Sarah and Kyle just after they have found each other in the Police Station. Outstanding job buddy, and those were a pleasure to view. :duff

Indeed, absolutely stunning photography of this figure!

My fedex bill is 61euro 38cents..........approximately an extra $77 I have to pay for my Sideshow order of this figure.

If I hadn't used rewards this figure would have cost about $350, shipping and customs included. I purchased 2 from Timcent at $338 each, shipping included and no customs.
RdvkH9o.gif

And here I am debating whether $225 shipped ($215 if you factor in Rewards Points) is too pricey for a second figure for me.

This is why the next time a fellow Yank starts whinging about shipping, I'm gonna....

tumblr_lrq9d3EuMJ1qe4lx7o5_500.gif

Not a massive difference I guess but still cheaper with Timcent and everything is up front.

Only plus really is that once the item comes into stock fedex shipping is damn fast. Of course, pretty moot if SS don't get their stock for another month after Hong Kong.

Back