1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fedex bill is 61euro 38cents..........approximately an extra $77 I have to pay for my Sideshow order of this figure.

If I hadn't used rewards this figure would have cost about $350, shipping and customs included. I purchased 2 from Timcent at $338 each, shipping included and no customs.

CVGhdyk.jpg

And I used to ***** about $10 pack outs :lol

Adev and P have the most I believe.
Sick lineup btw Keith, Raaaaoooow
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk
Thanks Mike. I think you and Pete beat me out too, but I thought it would be fun to post an updated Arnie party :wink1:
That's insane. Although 14 is still very impressive to me... compared to my measly 5 :lol

I don't sorry, refresh my memory.

Thanks again Snake :hi5:

. . .and it's just that damn $16.50 in shipping from Sideshow that pisses me off the most. W-T-F???

Mine was $15.50 and I live in Southern California. They should really start using free shipping again or a fix shipping rate like they done with other figures.

My fedex bill is 61euro 38cents..........approximately an extra $77 I have to pay for my Sideshow order of this figure.

If I hadn't used rewards this figure would have cost about $350, shipping and customs included. I purchased 2 from Timcent at $338 each, shipping included and no customs.

Man why do you still order from sideshow?
I ordered once for an exclusive, got 60€ taxes and fedex fees, I said **** that no more.
Especially when you have timcent or lootentoys.
If it's because of the rewards points, strike a deal with a fellow us based freak.
You can buy something for him and have it shipped to him( you will need to fill out a form authorizing that since sideshow only ship to the credit card adress) and he will refund you the reward points.

I was going to buy a second figure but I'm thinking I will probably just get the parts I need to upgrade my mms136 PS custom.
If I can get the parts from toy anxiety that is because on evil bay it's cheaper to get the full figure and sell the parts you don't need.

Thats why i always use ebay over sideshow. Theres really no advantage for us Europeans in using sideshow except for the reward points. But 61 euro for a bill is ridiculous.

Hear hear. I was contemplating buying HT Zod with a Spook code, SS wanted $40,- for shipping on him. :slap

Sideshow should be a last resort for us European collectors. I only order exclusives from them.

If Sideshow had a decent European distributor then they would have way more costumes. Costumes fees are such a load of BS man.

Not a massive difference I guess but still cheaper with Timcent and everything is up front.

It's 255$ shipped from lootentoys outside ebay.
Timcent kinda dissapointed me lately with its prices.
The robocop and mms238 are released now and he is still offering only premium prices.

Man why do you still order from sideshow?
I ordered once for an exclusive, got 60€ taxes and fedex fees, I said **** that no more.
Especially when you have timcent or lootentoys.
If it's because of the rewards points, strike a deal with a fellow us based freak.
You can buy something for him and have it shipped to him( you will need to fill out a form authorizing that since sideshow only ship to the credit card adress) and he will refund you the reward points.

I was going to buy a second figure but I'm thinking I will probably just get the parts I need to upgrade my mms136 PS custom.
If I can get the parts from toy anxiety that is because on evil bay it's cheaper to get the full figure and sell the parts you don't need.

Oh it's the last time I'll order a figure from them. The reason I placed that order was because I knew I was buying a few of this figure and I worried that ordering 3 of them with Timcent might result in a customs fee for a box that size (then again it possibly wouldn't). Also I assumed Sideshow would receive their stock at the same time as Timcent - as happened with DX13. I assumed wrong.

I had earmarked 50euro for the bill which I knew was coming and I thought I'd have change to spare. Nnnope. Now I have to break another 20.

Hear hear. I was contemplating buying HT Zod with a Spook code, SS wanted $40,- for shipping on him. :slap

Add the custom fees and fedex fees on top of that.
Buy directly from hk my friend.

Sideshow should be a last resort for us European collectors. I only order exclusives from them.

If Sideshow had a decent European distributor then they would have way more costumes. Costumes fees are such a load of BS man.

What annoys me is that they don't offer the option to use usps to Europe.
You have a slight chance to avoid customs but you are sure to not pay those FedEx fees.
FedEx get payed for the shipping and get paid when they fill the custom bill wich is an automated and inside service.
So basically it's a win win situation fir them.
Sideshow is being *******s with their European buyers.

And here I am debating whether $225 shipped ($215 if you factor in Rewards Points) is too pricey for a second figure for me.

Ordered mine when SS was offering triple reward point on him. :smuggggggG

On a different note, I'm still not sure why HT didn't DX this figure. The "i'll be back" police shootout Terminator is the very definition of Iconic Character. Should have included a clean shirt and jacket.

Oh it's the last time I'll order a figure from them. The reason I placed that order was because I knew I was buying a few of this figure and I worried that ordering 3 of them with Timcent might result in a customs fee for a box that size (then again it possibly wouldn't). Also I assumed Sideshow would receive their stock at the same time as Timcent - as happened with DX13. I assumed wrong.

I had earmarked 50euro for the bill which I knew was coming and I thought I'd have change to spare. Nnnope. Now I have to break another 20.

You probably bought you EB 1/4 from Timcent like me so I guess it's safe to assume that even big parcels as long as they are declared 20$ and contain a invoice get pass customs without problems.

Now forget about all that and enjoy you figures mate :)

On a different note, I'm still not sure why HT didn't DX this figure. The "i'll be back" police shootout Terminator is the very definition of Iconic Character. Should have included a clean shirt and jacket.

It should indeed have been a DX. I don't think a moving eyeball would have harmed the likeness any if implemented as well as it was on DX13. Would have been nice for the 'Get Out' Full BD head. And maybe it'd have come with a clean jacket and vest and the bandaged arm & hand.

By the by, you're just the man I wanted to talk to - do you currently have T1 decals? I noticed some pretty recent ones in your thread - ''Tech Noir'' T-800? Also I long ago enquired about eventually getting one for Cameron from Sarah Connor Chronicles...would that be possible?

What annoys me is that they don't offer the option to use usps to Europe.
You have a slight chance to avoid customs but you are sure to not pay those FedEx fees.
FedEx get payed for the shipping and get paid when they fill the custom bill wich is an automated and inside service.
So basically it's a win win situation fir them.
Sideshow is being *******s with their European buyers.

It's really quite bad as on your average purchase we are coughing up an extra £40 on average....that goes to no one but our beloved governments.

Loontenttoys is my main man. At this stage now the most economical and you are still getting your figures pretty soon after release.

:lol

I can't help but look at that picture and go 'have, have, have, have, don't have, don't have, have' (hasbro figures)

You probably bought you EB 1/4 from Timcent like me so I guess it's safe to assume that even big parcels as long as they are declared 20$ and contain a invoice get pass customs without problems.

Now forget about all that and enjoy you figures mate :)

Yeah it probably would have been fine :slap Oh well.

Same. But one is just not enough. Checking right now to see if the will let me transfer an NRD for the Winter Soldier figures and use the $20 coupon code. If so, I'm buying another one today.
They let me cancel my existing order for two of these, transferred my NRD on it to the new order, let me use the $20.00 coupon and get triple reward points on the difference.

Gonna see if tomorrow they'll let me cancel my existing bike/Scout set and let me re-order w/coupon. Let us know how your request goes, kara.

Last edited:
Back