1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order from China based seller luck_day2005 on ebay. He knocked 25 quid off for direct paypal, good deal at 150 shipped. Received my tracking number this morning. Worth getting in touch, though I don't know if he has any left in stock.

On another note... I reckon I'll be displaying him in the heavy battle damaged form, sat next to the Tech Noir. :yess:

Looks like he's all out of MMS238s. 😫

@a-Dev,
Don't forget it actually does in the T1 scene where the terminator infiltrates the bunker in low light conditions, And there wouldn't be much point in making him look human to fit in if he's eye's glowed red all the time.

@a-Dev,
Don't forget it actually does in the T1 scene where the terminator infiltrates the bunker in low light conditions, And there wouldn't be much point in making him look human to fit in if he's eye's glowed red all the time.

I've always allowed myself to think that was just a bit of dramatic license, and not actually intended to suggest that a Terminators glowing eyes will be visible behind his human eyes.

Apologies if I missed it, but I looked through the thread and was wondering if anyone tried putting everything on the old T2/T1 Tech Noir Arnold body?

Unfortunately the head sits too high on the neck.

Anyone try the Tech Noir head on the MMS238 body? Might be the only option I have to use for when I get MMS136 and want to use the damaged head for a separate display.

I do really love this damaged sculpt.

DSC_02542_zps2dd59b0e.jpg

Hideous, and beautiful all at once.

There you can actually see the endo teeth -- its a sick sculpt!

Busted all the Arnies today. Full of win.
51206badaec03a3d71db2c21b6505658.jpg

Those three together make the perfect Terminator shelf to me! Great poses too.

Got my T-800 today ! I've been collecting hot toys for about 8 or 9 years now and this was holy grail figure that I've been waiting for . It's finally here . I still can't believe it .

image.jpg

Just got around to displaying this figure (although don't quite have room in the detolf just yet).
He is an amazing figure. Really like this guy and a ton more than I thought I would.
Some observations..
Having trouble keeping the magazine clip in the machine gun.
Had a lot of difficulty trying to zip up the jacket so gave up.

All in all amazing figure. One that I almost want to have another figure to display the 2 amazing head sculpts.

Back