1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this puppy on Friday night and it's already up. I'll have to eventually break out my good camera to really give this justice, as the lighting looks much better in person.
Photo%20Oct%2025,%2022%2026%2041.jpg

In context:
Photo%20Oct%2025,%2022%2024%2005.jpg

Cheers to that Arnie.

Funny actually, it's kinda strange that the endo-eye doesn't shine through the human eyeballs. Surely it should be visible through the pupil.

Cheers to that Arnie.

Funny actually, it's kinda strange that the endo-eye doesn't shine through the human eyeballs. Surely it should be visible through the pupil.

Well there is no optic nerve in the flesh mold, and it's just the ball itself around the Endo eye. And with that, the pupil should have the redness, but maybe there is some kind of coating to diffuse the light emitted? I can't see the lights being off when it's wearing skin since as we've seen in all the films, if the Terminator is concious the light will be on.

Tried him in a new pose the other day, what do u guys think?

View attachment 141856
Funny mine is actually posed very similarly at the moment.

I mostly got the blood out with the rubbing alcohol although in doing so I've actually created a huge stain, which I hope to be able to get out.
Yeah, that's why I wanted to try something different. If I'm able to pick up a spare shirt, I think I'll try some Goo-Off next:

Goof Off: The Miracle Remover

In context:
Photo%20Oct%2025,%2022%2024%2005.jpg
Very cool backdrop for that look.

Pretty cool.

Yeah, I would agree Arnold is one of the most important film stars in that time. Up there with Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Jack Nicholson, Bruce Lee, Robert Redford, Tom Hanks. . .

Back