1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody on this thread tell me if they are experiencing the battle damaged arm Having a looser elbow joint then the normal arm?

Not necessarily loose but is it easier to move the battle damage arm up and down and side to side compared to the normal arm.

Really awesome figure. Love it and I'm glad I have a T1 Arnold In My collection... Really is close to a DX release, only thing is PERS.

I do really love this damaged sculpt.

DSC_02542_zps2dd59b0e.jpg

Hideous, and beautiful all at once.

FYI, I tried to remove the blood stains from the back of the figure with a couple of different standard stain removers (one for clothes, one for carpets), and neither had much of an effect.

Not sure why dredd was so unsuccessful, I mean it wasn't an oscar but still :dunno

The way they advertised the movie.
They did not targeted the average audience.
Its a great little flick, hope it gets the pitch black treatment.
Success on home video lead to Chronicles of Riddick.
I wanna see the dark judges.

FYI, I tried to remove the blood stains from the back of the figure with a couple of different standard stain removers (one for clothes, one for carpets), and neither had much of an effect.

I mostly got the blood out with the rubbing alcohol although in doing so I've actually created a huge stain, which I hope to be able to get out.

Back