1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for you vid echo, I've missed your 'Ahrnooold' voice of late. Sorry for your tough times as well.

Great video buddy and sorry for your lose pal :1-1:

Your custom BD Arnie looks sick and the Terminator collection is top notch :hi5:

Here's some photo's I took of this beast. I'm still trying to perfect how I take my pictures. New camera is a bit of a pain to work with but still better results than before. Overall for the price you pay on this guy. He's very much worth it and should be in any Terminator Collection. He just rules! Both sculpts are excellent especially the Battle Damage Head. The detail is just incredible! The quality of the jacket is really well done. Feels like real leather. Not DX13 leather at all. Accessories are very nice and I love the base! Best base to date. Light up feature for both heads are awesome! Packaging is one of my favorites to date. So retro! Overall it's a must buy and one of my grail pieces in my collection! It was fun taking some photos of Arnold so enjoy and keep them coming! :rock

Ryan

2a8n37q.jpg

2m4yiyd.jpg

14o9jrs.jpg

o60hs6.jpg

28urz1i.jpg

2lnb6ed.jpg

j6svo5.jpg

2z55d9z.jpg

2yx2de9.jpg

9hrtpl.jpg

e68u95.jpg

2ew1o1t.jpg

2czhop.jpg

wbqqgk.jpg

1042nav.jpg

Awesome pics Ryan . Congrats brother :hi5:

Rorywan I think you would have made Stan Winston proud, if he were were still with us. Looks just like that rubber puppet did in that truck scene at the end :D, not a insult just what it looks like to me, but you captured that look from that scene beautifully.

I had this ordered late on FLEX and was going to have it paid off by January, but I got the email from SSC asking if I wanted it early. I caved. Will have it in hand on Thursday. Going to be an expensive month: Full Armory Set, WS, and now this. :slap

I received my figure last night, didn't get a chance to open home until I got home from work. Overall impressions are great, he's an awesome looking figure with a ton of shelf presence. The accessories and base are really well done too.

I received my figure last night, didn't get a chance to open home until I got home from work. Overall impressions are great, he's an awesome looking figure with a ton of shelf presence. The accessories and base are really well done too.

I can't wait to get this guy. The last couple of days have been taking its toll on me waiting for it :lol Congrats buddy on the new Arnie.

Good score! You gonna share the love bro? Where'd you snag that?

From the UK or import ? Looking to snag one of these :)

I got my order from China based seller luck_day2005 on ebay. He knocked 25 quid off for direct paypal, good deal at 150 shipped. Received my tracking number this morning. Worth getting in touch, though I don't know if he has any left in stock.

On another note... I reckon I'll be displaying him in the heavy battle damaged form, sat next to the Tech Noir. :yess:

Last edited:
Yeah man, I was telling myself I'm in no hurry to get it, until I seen all my friends posting pics. Now I'm like freaking out waiting :lol

I know how ya feel brother , last year when i was outta work , all you guys were getting the DX13 and i was like faaaaaaaaaaaak , i need this figure now!!!

Back