1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a tough call to pass on BD MMS 238. In the end I picked up the stand (which I really liked) and used it for my Tech Noir.

Yeah I know the feeling of passing on figures. You hope you won't regret it(lol), but if you already have one iconic representation of the terminator and tech noir is definitely one then theres no need for another really.

RUDE!

I has on Wednesday!

Mine.......................

attachment.php

Yeah I know the feeling of passing on figures. You hope you won't regret it(lol), but if you already have one iconic representation of the terminator and tech noir is definitely one then theres no need for another really.

Yup it is time to make decision in my 1/6 collecting world. The time of getting variants of a character is over. In the case of T-800 it might have been easier having Tech Noir, DX10 & DX13. I purchased the base (which I really liked) and was happy. But moving forward, I simply cannot (or will not) spend $600+ on a Regular and Battle Damaged Robocop. I need to make the decisions of which version I want to represent “The Robocop License” in my collection.

Yup it is time to make decision in my 1/6 collecting world. The time of getting variants of a character is over. In the case of T-800 it might have been easier having Tech Noir, DX10 & DX13. I purchased the base (which I really liked) and was happy. But moving forward, I simply cannot (or will not) spend $600+ on a Regular and Battle Damaged Robocop. I need to make the decisions of which version I want to represent “The Robocop License” in my collection.

Yeah I feel the same way about collecting now. There are so many variants coming out that its impossible to keep up with the franchises in terms of purchases. If you were to pick up every variant you'd be left with a pretty big hole in your wallet fast. With the price increases now going over 300 dollars plus the time has come to decide what is really important. Im happy to have just one representation of the terminator, terminator 2 and Robocop in my collection now to be honest.

Yeah I feel the same way about collecting now. There are so many variants coming out that its impossible to keep up with the franchises in terms of purchases. If you were to pick up every variant you'd be left with a pretty big hole in your wallet fast. With the price increases now going over 300 dollars plus the time has come to decide what is really important. Im happy to have just one representation of the terminator, terminator 2 and Robocop in my collection now to be honest.

Both you and Bo Shrek are right but unfortunately I'm hopelessly in love with the original RoboCop and will have to have the trio of Murphy, RoboCop and Battle Damaged RoboCop. They'd make such an awesome display. I'm even scouring around for a cheap ED-209 in spite of the few instances of rubber degradation.

I got my shipping notification from Alter Ego for this guy. Should be here next week, can't wait. :rock

Received my T-800 in and wow what an amazing figure! For the price you pay he is so well worth it. As a T1 fan I am so happy with it. Nothing wrong. Just perfect! Now bring on Endo next! Pictures will be taken later but probably won't be uploaded until tomorrow. We'll see. Highly recommend you guys pick him up! Worth the long wait!

Yes!!! Got mine minutes ago... An '84 terminator was an essential in my collection. Very excited to pose this guy.

Tshirt seems to be stitched funny around the collar on one side of mine, and also the elbow is loose on the battle damaged arm, on the bottom joint, compared to the other side!?

Well anyhow, here is my contribution!

Back