1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Slowly I open my cabinet. Spreading the door open wide.....

censor1-600x400.jpg

"I gripped my MMS-238 tightly as my breathing started to quicken. Slowly I undid his jacket seeing his tight shirt pressed up against his well muscled torso. I had been with many T-800's before this but this was different. Somehow it felt so right. I have waited my whole life for this moment. I slip off the jacket admiring his well toned arms." :rotfl

"I gripped my MMS-238 tightly as my breathing started to quicken. Slowly I undid his jacket seeing his tight shirt pressed up against his well muscled torso. I had been with many T-800's before this but this was different. Somehow it felt so right. I have waited my whole life for this moment. I slip off the jacket admiring his well toned arms." :rotfl
Sounds like one of those dirty chat lines you call.

giphy.gif

Y'know, I'm kinda going off the boots on this figure. Yes they are a superior sculpt to the MMS136 ones....but they're so very small. And they make him shorter than all our other T-800s. Added to that the instability they bring to the figure because of their more flexible plastic.....I was going to replace all my 136 boots with these but I don't think I'll bother now.

Y'know, I'm kinda going off the boots on this figure. Yes they are a superior sculpt to the MMS136 ones....but they're so very small. And they make him shorter than all our other T-800s. Added to that the instability they bring to the figure because of their more flexible plastic.....I was going to replace all my 136 boots with these but I don't think I'll bother now.

Yes I too think they are a bit small, they certainly look more accurate then the 136 boots imo. Another way to make a fig bigger is to swap out the lower leg parts, the calf muscle bit I suppose, for longer ones.

I think I would of liked it if they had a bit of wear on them, they look fresh out the store. They need some weathering, Thats what I'm going to do eventually. Get all the bits I need for a 3rd fig and make him my ultimate battle damaged fig.

:rotfl Still a better love story than Twilight.....

Sounds like one of those dirty chat lines you call.

giphy.gif

That guy on the phone is REALLY tall.

Arnold is like 6 Feet 4 Inches, and that is without those Harness Boots he had on.

It's a bit much on the over-acting, but I think the whole point of that scene is to emphasize how strong The Terminator was in relation to a regular, albiet taller, human.

I always found it weird that the guy lets Arnold push him around. Would have been better if he punched Arnold and broke his hand because of the metal skeleton underneath or something. He just says Arnold has an attitude problem and apparently leaves.

Funny thing is that he´s a bit more "in your face" in the german sub, not saying that Arnold has a serious attitude problem, but rather:
"Hey, man. Look into the phonebook under *******. You´ll surely find your number there."
:lol

I always found it weird that the guy lets Arnold push him around. Would have been better if he punched Arnold and broke his hand because of the metal skeleton underneath or something. He just says Arnold has an attitude problem and apparently leaves.

Not every big, beardy guy has violent tendencies. :dunno

I think they were trying to make Arnie look more intimidating by having the big guy back down straight away rather than step up.

Do you have any decent pics of the screen costume Andrew? I've searched s bit online but not found much.
I'd love to see what the boots/pants etc really looked like, how weathered they were?

I know if anyone has ref it will be you mate. :lol

Arnold isn't as tall as everybody thinks. He's around 6'2 tops. As for the bearded guy I think he realized that this guy was a few cans short of six pack and didn't think it would be wise to confront him. Hell it probably saved his life ;)

I like the German audio version though:rotfl

Yup, he's about 6'1". I'm 6'3" and in some ways, was hugely disappointed to find I was taller than him. After growing up watching his movies, his superhuman persona in those movies, it seemed ridiculous to be taller than the Terminator, or Conan the Barbarian. But that said, most male Hollywood stars are much shorter than they seem on screen. Except Steven Seagal. That guy is 6'3 or 6'4, plus he normally wears cowboy boots of some kind, so he looks even taller in person...

Do you have any decent pics of the screen costume Andrew? I've searched s bit online but not found much.
I'd love to see what the boots/pants etc really looked like, how weathered they were?

I know if anyone has ref it will be you mate. :lol

I actually don't really but I could take some from the film later.

Back