1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna watch T1 probably the day before it's due date but I'm watching T2 and didn't realize or didn't remember the T1000 having 3 arms in the helicopter chase scene. I've watched it at least 5 times since it came out and I never caught that.

Same here. I must have watched it dozens of times before I noticed his third arm.

T1 & T2

DSCF2898_zps392f25ea.jpg

DSCF2899_zps269a1616.jpg

DSCF2900_zps81b647d0.jpg

DSCF2901_zps2d2bf2ea.jpg

DSCF2904_zpsc3cd8e0e.jpg

You know I am watching T1 on cable right now and I just noticed that when Arnie leaves the hotel room with his weapon in hand pointed up and his jacket zipped...you can see that on his right leg near his thigh area he has a gun shot wound with some blood showing. I never noticed that little detail before and I might add that when I get this figure.

My retailer here in Canada just shipped this so I should have it Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait for this one. Love the first movie and this figure looks like a beauty. Going to look great next to the battle damaged T2 figure.

My retailer here in Canada just shipped this so I should have it Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait for this one. Love the first movie and this figure looks like a beauty. Going to look great next to the battle damaged T2 figure.

Congrats, sure is one of my fav ever HT figures :hi5:
This thread seems to of died on its @ss lately. Hopefully it will pick up once all our friends over the pond have got their figs.

Took a few more pics. Absolutely lovin this fig:

DSCF2933_zps558d7347.jpg

DSCF2934_zpsf593dad1.jpg

DSCF2935_zps3ac18058.jpg

DSCF2936_zpse853c90c.jpg

DSCF2939_zps4621a8e7.jpg

Nice pics there Shells. I'm about 80% sure I'm going to get a second one of these to display him both ways, but will wait until I get the first one in-hand to make a decision.

Proud owner of the "T1-MMS 238-T-800-Battle Damaged Base" ONLY!!

I made the executive decision to pass on the this wonderful figure. I own Tech Noir, Dx10 and DX 13 and with Chewbacca on preorder, the reveals of Alien Ripley, Unmasked Robocop and Returns Batman (I do not own a Batman figures), it was clear to allocate the $225 to another all new license for my display. I did love the base so I decided to pick it up on ebay $32.99 (free shipping) and display it with my Tech Noir!! I think it looks wonderful! FYI - background curtain is an experiment that I'm not to fond of.

Back