1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, Jim's pretty awkward in that respect, but no-one's as bad as Bay when it comes to romantic scenes -- the absolutely worst was Ben Affelck and Liv Tyler in Armageddon -- I think I actually cringed when I first saw that.

There is plenty of stuff they can add to a Reese figure.

Basic figure

Green trench coat
Bum pants
Shirt
Nike shoes
Shotgun

Then you have the extras

Battle Damaged HS
Blue coat
Police revolver
Pipe bombs
Lighter
Metal pole
Bandaged hand(s)
Hand cuffs

a-deved out extras

Med kit
Flash light
Hacksaw blade

:lol Thanks for the reference!

I just don't think theres a big enough fanbase or market demand there to make a reese figure. That's probably the way ht are looking at it. Lets face it He does look pretty average as a character and bar the wants of die hard terminator fans I can't imagine it would be high on the list of priorities for ht. We're more then likely to get a hicks 2.0 long before we see a reese figure(If ever).

I hope you're wrong. I really do. (Ripley paraphrased quote)

Loving the new head, I need a better camera so I can truly capture all the detail, phone pics aren't cutting it for me these days.

I must admit, the old cliche has proven true, definitely better in person than any pics let on. Could it be better? Probably, but just like any hand-made sculpt really.

Uuuhhgg! Looks like I'm not getting him (ahnuld) till the end of October....hopefully! Just got an email from SSC stating my flex pay payment will be pushed to 10-15 to coincide with the arrival of the item! (was scheduled for 10-5) Bummed out! I think next time I pre-order I'm going to stop looking in the forums because it makes it worse knowing there out in the wild, but having to wait an extra month or so.

Uuuhhgg! Looks like I'm not getting him (ahnuld) till the end of October....hopefully! Just got an email from SSC stating my flex pay payment will be pushed to 10-15 to coincide with the arrival of the item! (was scheduled for 10-5) Bummed out! I think next time I pre-order I'm going to stop looking in the forums because it makes it worse knowing there out in the wild, but having to wait an extra month or so.

Yeah I guess the waiting is part of the fun though. Initially when I get a fig, I play around with it, change up the pose multiple times, swap weapons, have it close to me etc :lol. Now though he is safely behind glass doors, never to be touched by human hands again.

I been waiting months for a certain Art Figures Cop to turn up, still waiting. :mad:

I just don't think theres a big enough fanbase or market demand there to make a reese figure. That's probably the way ht are looking at it. Lets face it He does look pretty average as a character and bar the wants of die hard terminator fans I can't imagine it would be high on the list of priorities for ht. We're more then likely to get a hicks 2.0 long before we see a reese figure(If ever).

I think the Terminator franchise has a pretty sizeable fanbase, maybe not as large as Batman, but when I see them make an Alfred figure, I have hope for Reese (and Sarah).

He did the paper clip mod, but still needs the neck mod and a thicker torso.

skinnynecktermie.jpg

Resisted those premium prices and went with loontentoy.
I'm not sure ve ordered with him before, I know he send as gift and lower value but does he put an invoice outside the box?
Recently I had a few parcels opened because they wanted the invoice, I know timcent avoided that with the invoice also outside.

Resisted those premium prices and went with loontentoy.
I'm not sure ve ordered with him before, I know he send as gift and lower value but does he put an invoice outside the box?
Recently I had a few parcels opened because they wanted the invoice, I know timcent avoided that with the invoice also outside.

Invoice is outside.
I bought the majority of my figures off of Loontentoy...
Great amazing seller!!!

It depends on where you live. Also, it sounds like loontentoys has yet to receive its shipment.

The UK, but I'm not prepared to pay the premium UK eBay prices, which is why I chose loontentoys as he's always been reliable. Just hope he gets this and Robocop in stock soon.

directcollectables.co.uk have this on pre-order for £160 (good price), but apparently will not be in stock until Mid-January. So I shall wait it out with loontentoys and see what happens.

I think the Terminator franchise has a pretty sizeable fanbase, maybe not as large as Batman, but when I see them make an Alfred figure, I have hope for Reese (and Sarah).

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that Hot Toys decide to give us a Michael Biehn and Linda Hamilton Terminator Figures. :pray:

That would be awesome.

The only problem I see is, now the Terminator figures are all done.

They did so many variations of The Terminator Arnold figure, whether it is all the T2 versions or the T1 versions including the Endoskeleton, that there is nowhere else to go with the Terminator character.

I mean, what else can we look forward to in terms of an Arnold Terminator figure?

Even though the run has been great, I feel that we won't be seeing any more Terminator figures in a while, although I hope I am wrong! :(

He did the paper clip mod, but still needs the neck mod and a thicker torso.

View attachment 136186

:rotfl

The Terminator is one lucky SOB, I would take the chick to the left and make her my slave too. :wink1:

The neck not-with-standing, I think he did an awesome job with the outfit.

That's how I am going to be dressed for this year's Halloween!

Can't wait!

:rotfl

The Terminator is one lucky SOB, I would take the chick to the left and make her my slave too. :wink1:

The neck not-with-standing, I think he did an awesome job with the outfit.

That's how I am going to be dressed for this year's Halloween!

Can't wait!

Exactly, you dress as Arnie from T2 your scaring no one. Arnie from T1 & your gonna scare the bejesus out of them.

Yeah I guess the waiting is part of the fun though. Initially when I get a fig, I play around with it, change up the pose multiple times, swap weapons, have it close to me etc :lol. Now though he is safely behind glass doors, never to be touched by human hands again.

I been waiting months for a certain Art Figures Cop to turn up, still waiting. :mad:

Waiting is definitely not fun! Lol. The good thing Robocop should be showing up shortly after that. But I definitely agree with you there's a short honeymoon stage then......it's on to the next!......so I guess your right, waiting does have its benefits.

yeah I was wondering what was up with the whole 1/6th scale super armoured cop thing till I read the earlier posts.

yeah I was wondering what was up with the whole 1/6th scale super armoured cop thing till I read the earlier posts.

It was supposed to be released months ago, but the people who own the rights to Dredd didn't take to kindly to a knock off figure being made. You might of seen the thread on the Freaks forum about the figure, that got taken down after a request by the people who own the rights to Dredd.

I think the company making the fig had to revise it. As far as I know you can only buy the Dredd fig direct from China, all the UK retailers pulled it.

It seems the figure will be released eventually but the company making it are keeping a low profile. Not surprised.

Back