1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, some really nice shots. I need to, at least, get a T1-specific Detolf background. Doubt I'll go all out with the dioramas, though.

I saw Batman and Robin in theaters....

Last Action Hero

Freddy vs Jason
I saw all those. Plus. . .

x38rZDT.jpg

[/discussion]

A-dev, your figure looks great and your photos are once again fantastic.

Now my list of Arnold movies I watched in the theatre chronologically:

1. Terminator 2
2. Last Action Hero
3. Batman and Robin
4. End of Days
5. The 6th Day
(I'm sure I would have seen Collateral Damage in the theatre unless it was a limited release, but I have no memory of going so I'll leave it off)
6. Terminator 3
7. Does Expendables 2 count?
8. The Last Stand
9. Escape Plan
10. Predator (re-release)

Has anybody here seen more?

I. Remember seeing t2 on a midnight showing on the day of release. Like 1 minute into the release day.........
And getting home at 3 am.

Can't recall seeing an earlier arnie film at the cinema thou

Almost saw it with my brothers but I was too young and was refused. Think we went to see Turtles instead (which was actually my first choice at the time)

Me and my buddy were 12 at the time and were refused. We then said we would like tickets to see Hot Shots!. We then snuck into T2. Amazing flick to see at that age. :rock

Thanks everyone, and sorry for burying the discussion that was going on.

Any additional mods here, a-dev?

I'm glad you asked Kara.

-MMS117 upper torso muscle cover (including neck obviously) to bulk him up
-cotton in the neck
-I swapped out the BD forearm for a non-BD because the tight jacket was revealing a weird flat area there
-A large paperclip wrapped around his neck and all the way down into the lapels to help with the jacket. There's also 2 small paperclips in the collar but I'm not sure they're even necessary

Downsides to the paperclips - I'll probably never be stripping this particular figure ever again, they'd rip the jacket to shreds from the inside-out

Ha I lied about my age to get into Mortal Kombat 2!

I actually wanted to see it that bad!

I was punished for my sins :(

Me and my buddy were 12 at the time and were refused. We then said we would like tickets to see Hot Shots!. We then snuck into T2. Amazing flick to see at that age. :rock
Only movie I wasn't allowed into was the Frighteners, which sucked because I really wanted to see it.

I'm glad you asked Kara.
LOL

I probably won't do the paperclips considering your posts about them.

Best I can do, is sneaking into the cinema to watch Starship Troopers, when I was 14, it was a 15 certificate!

Man I was a rebel back in the day. :lol

Now my list of Arnold movies I watched in the theatre chronologically:

1. Terminator 2
2. Last Action Hero
3. Batman and Robin
4. End of Days
5. The 6th Day
(I'm sure I would have seen Collateral Damage in the theatre unless it was a limited release, but I have no memory of going so I'll leave it off)
6. Terminator 3
7. Does Expendables 2 count?
8. The Last Stand
9. Escape Plan
10. Predator (re-release)

Has anybody here seen more?

Seen all those PLUS Conan, Terminator, Commando, Conan 2, Red whatever, Twins, Kindegarten Cop, True Lies, Total Recall, and every other Arnold movie.

What did I win, the Nobody-Cares Award?

Seen all those PLUS Conan, Terminator, Commando, Conan 2, Red whatever, Twins, Kindegarten Cop, True Lies, Total Recall, and every other Arnold movie.

What did I win, the Nobody-Cares Award?
Congratulations! .... nobody cares..lol
....I assume you are in your 40s like me and this is all old news..lol

Back