1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, and sorry for burying the discussion that was going on.

I'm glad you asked Kara.

-MMS117 upper torso muscle cover (including neck obviously) to bulk him up
-cotton in the neck
-I swapped out the BD forearm for a non-BD because the tight jacket was revealing a weird flat area there
-A large paperclip wrapped around his neck and all the way down into the lapels to help with the jacket. There's also 2 small paperclips in the collar but I'm not sure they're even necessary

Downsides to the paperclips - I'll probably never be stripping this particular figure ever again, they'd rip the jacket to shreds from the inside-out

Great job man!
He looks terrific.

Has anyone tried to remove the blood from the back of the vest, absorb the red paint with coton and alcohol or nail remover?

anyone know when big bad toys store will probally get it? this figure. probally not in october right? im not used to bbts shipping, so i dont know when they usually shipp their figures.

anyone know when big bad toys store will probally get it? this figure. probally not in october right? im not used to bbts shipping, so i dont know when they usually shipp their figures.

BBTS gets its figures at least a month or so after Sideshow gets its figures, isn't that right? So if you ordered from BBTS, you might not have this in hand until late November?

Sometimes BBTS and Alterego get their stock simultaneously, it's happened a couple of times.

I know I have my T-800s ordered with Alterego (they had that great preorder discount), and Robocop with BBTS (using the $150 off they have me for the '89 Batmobile return). I expect to wait a little longer, like November.

A-dev, your figure looks great and your photos are once again fantastic.

Now my list of Arnold movies I watched in the theatre chronologically:

1. Terminator 2
2. Last Action Hero
3. Batman and Robin
4. End of Days
5. The 6th Day
(I'm sure I would have seen Collateral Damage in the theatre unless it was a limited release, but I have no memory of going so I'll leave it off)
6. Terminator 3
7. Does Expendables 2 count?
8. The Last Stand
9. Escape Plan
10. Predator (re-release)

Has anybody here seen more?

Is Escape Plan worth seeing?...Was thinking of getting the dvd...

Still waiting for my t-800 to arrive, kinda impatient so I bought my first Detolf and made my first diorama, Its one of fave scene IMAG0529.jpgdio 1.jpgIMAG0530.jpgs in the movie when he goes in the Police station. Looks a little cheesy but for my first try i'm happy with it! The lighting isn't fixed yet because i'm waiting for the figure to come in to adjust for optimum shadowing. Not screen accurate but close enough. Any advise on making bullet holes look better?

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was going for.Screenshot_2014-09-18-20-47-34.jpg

Still waiting for my t-800 to arrive, kinda impatient so I bought my first Detolf and made my first diorama, Its one of fave sceneView attachment 135402View attachment 135403View attachment 135404s in the movie when he goes in the Police station. Looks a little cheesy but for my first try i'm happy with it! The lighting isn't fixed yet because i'm waiting for the figure to come in to adjust for optimum shadowing. Not screen accurate but close enough. Any advise on making bullet holes look better?

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was going for.View attachment 135426

Badass, figure is going to look killer in that:hi5:

Still waiting for my t-800 to arrive, kinda impatient so I bought my first Detolf and made my first diorama, Its one of fave sceneView attachment 135402View attachment 135403View attachment 135404s in the movie when he goes in the Police station. Looks a little cheesy but for my first try i'm happy with it! The lighting isn't fixed yet because i'm waiting for the figure to come in to adjust for optimum shadowing. Not screen accurate but close enough. Any advise on making bullet holes look better?

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was going for.View attachment 135426

That looks nice!
Well done!

Yeah, dio looks great, N3M. Hard to believe it's your first, to be honest. Looking forward to seeing updated pics with the figure.

Back