1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my t-800 to arrive, kinda impatient so I bought my first Detolf and made my first diorama, Its one of fave scene in the movie when he goes in the Police station. Looks a little cheesy but for my first try i'm happy with it! The lighting isn't fixed yet because i'm waiting for the figure to come in to adjust for optimum shadowing. Not screen accurate but close enough. Any advise on making bullet holes look better?

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was going for.

:thud:

That looks ****ing cool!
Can't wait to see the figure in that, very classy, immediately evokes the film.

If only we had Reese.

(Skip to 0:54, then 3:12)

(Skip to 3:40)

Hah, I guess it does remind of a side-scrolling platform shooter. Just watching those games in action now, how were we so entertained by such repetitiveness. Bored within 30 seconds merely looking at it.

Great job man!
He looks terrific.

Has anyone tried to remove the blood from the back of the vest, absorb the red paint with coton and alcohol or nail remover?

Thanks Olbert. And oh yeah getting the blood out of the vest is something I must experiment with.

More fantastic pics a-dev :clap The wait for this is driving me nuts right now!!! Hopefully it ships from SSC in October :impatient:

Thanks for all the great pics, a-dev. The respect and reverence you have for The Terminator is readily apparent.

Those are THE shots, man.
Stellar, you put the pescadero set to great use, brother.
:hi5:

Holy shut !!!!! Awesome pictures !!

Damn nice shots, a-dev. This figure looks fantastic. Can't wait until i pay off my two via Flex... in December.

Thanks a lot chaps.

Only movie I wasn't allowed into was the Frighteners, which sucked because I really wanted to see it.

LOL

I probably won't do the paperclips considering your posts about them.

I'm tempted to buy a spare jacket just on the offchance that this one gets ****ed beyond salvage

Thanks Olbert. And oh yeah getting the blood out of the vest is something I must experiment with.
Even if getting the blood out of the back of the shirt is possible (and I'm very sceptical of this -- though kudos to you a-dev for boldly experimenting on our behalf!), I still hope someone makes custom shirts. :pray: I do think the stock shirts are just a little short, so not only would I buy clean, I'd also pick-up a battle-damaged one, as well.

Awww goddamn. No wonder it's dead in this section today, just saw the new Han Solo and Chewbacca, not even gonna bother commenting in there....must......resist.....

Still waiting for my t-800 to arrive, kinda impatient so I bought my first Detolf and made my first diorama, Its one of fave sceneView attachment 135402View attachment 135403View attachment 135404s in the movie when he goes in the Police station. Looks a little cheesy but for my first try i'm happy with it! The lighting isn't fixed yet because i'm waiting for the figure to come in to adjust for optimum shadowing. Not screen accurate but close enough. Any advise on making bullet holes look better?

just realized you guys arent going to know what scene im talking about because like I said its not screen accurate. So this is the look I was going for.View attachment 135426

If you didn't say it was your first dio, I would have figured you've done quite a few already. It is really fantastic.

Awww goddamn. No wonder it's dead in this section today, just saw the new Han Solo and Chewbacca, not even gonna bother commenting in there....must......resist.....

I'm trying to stay out of Star Wars it's getting very hard to resist.

I'm trying to stay out of Star Wars it's getting very hard to resist.

Grave financial danger I fear in collecting high-end Star Wars. That could be Hot Toys' next Iron Man. New figures left right and centre, impossible to keep up with. Plus I'd probably end up looking into Sideshow's back catalogue to fill in gaps, drooling over people's customs and dioramas and looking to get in on that action too. Then there'd be variants and remakes. This would never ever end.

Grave financial danger I fear in collecting high-end Star Wars. That could be Hot Toys' next Iron Man. New figures left right and centre, impossible to keep up with. Plus I'd probably end up looking into Sideshow's back catalogue to fill in gaps, drooling over people's customs and dioramas and looking to get in on that action too. This would never ever end.

I've been avoiding it for nearly 2 decades for those very reasons, but my will is about to break:panic::panic:

Grave financial danger I fear in collecting high-end Star Wars. That could be Hot Toys' next Iron Man. New figures left right and centre, impossible to keep up with. Plus I'd probably end up looking into Sideshow's back catalogue to fill in gaps, drooling over people's customs and dioramas and looking to get in on that action too. This would never ever end.

It would be brutal. A whole different ballgame than collecting these occasional Terminator releases. It's about all I can do financially with just Terminator and picking certain Dark Knight and Predator figures.

I've been avoiding it for nearly 2 decades for those very reasons, but my will is about to break:panic::panic:

It would be brutal. A whole different ballgame than collecting these occasional Terminator releases. It's about all I can do financially with just Terminator and picking certain Dark Knight and Predator figures.

Hopefully I've just talked myself out of it. Any hope of finishing up with this hobby would be gone.

I'm okay being able to resist the Star Wars figures, as since Kara posted the 'Intimacy' Terminator music video, I've had that tune stuck in my brain for the last friggin' week.

'Who cut the cheese? Who cut the cheese? ya-ya-ya-ya
Who cut the cheese? (woo WHO CUT THE CHEESE) Who cut the cheese? ya-ya-ya-ya'

EVERY-FRIGGIN-DAY. Doesn't help that I watched Terminator last night.
Nice photos and dioramas, by the way. :)

Hopefully I've just talked myself out of it. Any hope of finishing up with this hobby would be gone.
I feel the same way but Han and finally a fur haired up Chewy is a must. I've decided that I am just sticking to classic characters from the original movie and once I have that core group I'm out.

Back