1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

What's everyone's favourite ''clothes demand'' line from Arnie's 3 Terminators?

T1 - ''your clothes, give them to me, now''

T2 - ''I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle''

T3 - ''take off your clothes......now'' (to a male stripper oh the Lolz)

The T1 is a great line in a great scene but T2 takes it for me due to how iconic and memorable that line is. Great delivery from Arnie

The T3 is a terrible attempt at "humour", noones gonna laugh if you're just mocking yourself. It just looks sad

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

@RIDDICK's pic - He looked like he was seriously eyeing Arnie up....in that way.

Nice night for a walk :lol

'' Your clothes give them to me, now '', pretty much sets the scene for the movie. This guy is going to run a train through your world and there's nothing you can do about it.

definetly 'your clothes gif dem do me now'. Hes just direct and to the point, he wants the clothes so give them to him lol... then comes the awesome brutality of the next scene. Take off your clothes scene along with the talk to the hand scene in terminator 3 was just a lame attempt at humour.

"Your clothes. Gib dem to me. Nao." is the most memorable to me. Any time I ask for something at home, it's basically a variation on this line - "your keys," "the remote," "the toilet paper," etc. Yes I'm a joy to live with.

The T2 line is pretty bad@ss too. T3, not so much.

What's everyone's favourite ''clothes demand'' line from Arnie's 3 Terminators?

T1 - ''your clothes, give them to me, now''

T2 - ''I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle''

T3 - ''take off your clothes......now'' (to a male stripper oh the Lolz)

I like the T1 line, but I especially like when the Punk says, " Wash day tomorrow! Nothing clean, right?" and The Terminator repeats the line, "Nothing clean right" without any emotions or pauses, like a machine. I also like the T2 line, and I've used it when I'm buying clothes...usually people don't get it though :lol

I like the T1 line, but I especially like when the Punk says, " Wash day tomorrow! Nothing clean, right?" and The Terminator repeats the line, "Nothing clean right" without any emotions or pauses, like a machine. I also like the T2 line, and I've used it when I'm buying clothes...usually people don't get it though :lol

Don't you hate it when you quote a movie at the perfect time and no one knows what you're talking about? :lol

Every time I come to this site and see that bd head in the banner, I have to pause and admire it for a bit.

Don't you hate it when you quote a movie at the perfect time and no one knows what you're talking about? :lol

Every time I come to this site and see that bd head in the banner, I have to pause and admire it for a bit.

:offtopic:

''Your tearing me apart''

Probably my favourite line from a movie.

ordered, 210 € shipping included. Nearly a year if there is no problem:impatient:

So I'm wondering if the pants, T-shirt, and boots are going to be "EXACTLY" like those of the first T1 T-800 Terminator. And if the jacket is going to be the same as the DX10 and the DX13?

So I'm wondering if the pants, T-shirt, and boots are going to be "EXACTLY" like those of the first T1 T-800 Terminator. And if the jacket is going to be the same as the DX10 and the DX13?

Pants look a bit darker, T shirt is completely different pattern as it should be, boots are likely the same, jacket is different aswell as it should be.

Boots look to be from the MMS136 figure. The spiky spur thing was sculpted to the boots on the first figure.

Pants look a bit darker, T shirt is completely different pattern as it should be, boots are likely the same, jacket is different aswell as it should be.

My bad, the T-shirt the same as the T2 T-800 (grey).

I don't know about the jacket; I looked the pictures over (BD T1 T-800) and compared them with a extra DX10 jacket I have, and they looked pretty much the same.

If nothing else, the back side of the collar seems to be leather here, and the jacket can be zipped up--neither of those things are the case with the DX-10 jacket. The shirt on this figure is totally new, and like the source shirt. The previous shirts were all plain gray, while this one has a specific design pattern.

I don't know about the jacket; I looked the pictures over (BD T1 T-800) and compared them with a extra DX10 jacket I have, and they looked pretty much the same.

If you mean the actual movie-worn jackets are the same in the 2 films, nope.

Look again at your DX10 jacket and compare with my crudely edited pic^

Also the grey vest he wears isn't just grey, there's a pattern on it, plus it doesn't have shoulder sleeves

terminator.jpg
T2jacket1.jpg

they look absolutely similar.
as well as t-shirts. and sunglasses. and bikes.

Last edited:

terminator.jpg
T2jacket1.jpg

they look absolutely similar.
as well as t-shirts. and sunglasses. and bikes.

I detect absolute sarcasm...
:)

EDIT: Thanks for this pic P.
Now I can clearly see that the buttons on the T1 jacket in 1/6 scale should definitely be 2mm buttons, not 3mm.
Looks like I gotta change mine.

I detect absolute sarcasm...
what? i'm polite, i agree with everybody, i do not want to be banned :gah:
EDIT: Thanks for this pic P.
Now I can clearly see that the buttons on the T1 jacket in 1/6 scale should definitely be 2mm buttons, not 3mm.
Looks like I gotta change mine.
also the zipper itself looks black. not silver. or is just well hid. and is totally hid on left side. thanks to that stupid pic i see how totally wrong the HT variant will be.

Last edited:
Back