1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

That base is awesome and more importantly, useful. That's without question the best base out of any of the T1/T2 figures from HT...and it's not even a DX. Actually, THE t1000/ Sarah Connor base with the melted boots was cool too, but this one is still better, imo.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Yeah, its the best Terminator base thus far and definitely one of my favorites from Hot Toys.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

I do like how the dx bases give lots room for posing stuff or adding things to it.

Still needs a bit of touching up, But my BD head endo mod so far>

Looks great Gargoyle. Do you plan on putting a LED in it?

That above video really shows how sensational this figure is. :rock

Looks great Gargoyle. Do you plan on putting a LED in it?

Thanks, No mate I wasn't even going to bother finishing the head with the official one coming out, But Decembers a loooooooong ways off :impatient: plus I've already got a MMS02 to use on him and a Honda CB750 to build which this one will go on and when the new BD fig comes out I'll use that one for the PS.

Ah I see. Lucky you have the motorcycle. Any pics?

Unlit, in that video, almost looks like the BD head has a regular eye inside that damaged socket.

He looks so badass in that YT video and any improvements that HT make from here on out will be a bonus but should he come out of the box looking like he does in that video then I will be one happy camper. :panic:

He looks so badass in that YT video and any improvements that HT make from here on out will be a bonus but should he come out of the box looking like he does in that video then I will be one happy camper. :panic:

Do hot toys as a rule change prototypes when hearing customer\forum\tweets comments ?

Do hot toys as a rule change prototypes when hearing customer\forum\tweets comments ?

Its hard to know wheither its based on feedback or just something they do themselves. Seems like they do listen to feedback though if you look at the elder predator they are doing they seem to have made changes based on feedback on this forum and facebook.

The only one I can say for define was the recent head sculpt change for their upcoming Predator Elder 2.0 but I don't know about any other times that they have done this buddy.

I'm sure someone lese will fill you in.

So, the whole thing basically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, this means minor changes.

@Sidious-66, what I hear is, that they make on the Brandon Lee The Crowe figure longer hairs.

Your clothes. ... give them to me. NOW !!!!!!

What's everyone's favourite ''clothes demand'' line from Arnie's 3 Terminators?

T1 - ''your clothes, give them to me, now''

T2 - ''I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle''

T3 - ''take off your clothes......now'' (to a male stripper oh the Lolz)

17058-19124.gif

Back