1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

$229 not bad at all, cheaper than I expected.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

I'll be ordering 2(Want 3 of them though!) as soon as I can.
Another grail soon be in our collections!

:yess:

Given Hot Toys current crazy prices (ahem Wolverine....) this comes with excellent, necessary and relevent accessories and 2 HS, good value in my books.

And don't forget the light up eye!
On both head sculpts!

Indeed. Definitely a better value for the price than a lot of HT figures lately. I also have nothing else on preorder so there was no point on sitting on my reward points.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=hotfix+nail+heads&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xhotfix+nail+heads+black+round&_nkw=hotfix+nail+heads+black+round&_sacat=0

Your MMS136 Technoire Punk Jacket has them. They are what Hot Toys and Enterbay etc use for buttons.
I used 3mm round Hotfix Nail heads on my custom T800.
It looks like Hot Toys are using 2mm ones for this latest Terminator figure though -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/288-ROUN...Beads_CA&var=610066009672&hash=item4845a0f140
thanks for this full info :)

Just PO this suckah!!!

December can't come quick enough!

Bri

Terminator is a franchise Hot Toys has been showing love to since day one. I'm sure this isn't the last figure to come from the franchise. They still owe us a new 1/6 endo at the very least. I'd be shocked if they didn't revisit Kyle Reese.

This is true but it's been coming in trickles over the years. With the DX10, DX13, this, 1/4 scale stuff from both HT & EB all within the last 14 months or so, it feels like a surge out of nowhere.

They do owe us a new T1 Endo and I'm praying they deliver Reese sooner than later!

This is true but it's been coming in trickles over the years. With the DX10, DX13, this, 1/4 scale stuff from both HT & EB all within the last 14 months or so, it feels like a surge out of nowhere.

They do owe us a new T1 Endo and I'm praying they deliver Reese sooner than later!

That is a very solid point. Perhaps the license is going to expire soon for SSC? :dunno This is all pure speculation, but you are correct that we have seen quite a bit of Terminator stuff within the last year and a half. :duff

That is a very solid point. Perhaps the license is going to expire soon for SSC? :dunno This is all pure speculation, but you are correct that we have seen quite a bit of Terminator stuff within the last year and a half. :duff

Well thank God there isn't 50+ versions a la IM style :lol

I'd be happy to see them milk this license because it's impossible to overkill. All they could give us at this point is Reese and maybe a reboot or two that people are praying for anyway. Here's hoping :duff

Well crap.. Guess I have to buy a DX 13 now, since I want to pre-order this one!

Well thank God there isn't 50+ versions a la IM style :lol

I'd be happy to see them milk this license because it's impossible to overkill. All they could give us at this point is Reese and maybe a reboot or two that people are praying for anyway. Here's hoping :duff

:exactly: Great post. This license does have some more figures we would all like to see.

I can't believe the price on this guy . Considering where getting two head sculpts . It's pretty cheap compared to t-2 stuff . I thought it would have been upper 200 range . Fantastic news !!!! Now I'm looking forward to Christmas !!

they need to add a clean shirt like they did adding the black shirt for the MMS117…

anyways, ordered !

This is another one that came straight out of the blue; or maybe I'm just completely out of the loop. It seems that they go with the teaser-less approach with a lot of stuff now

I personally am a big fan of the puppet, and make up used in T1, and I think Hot Toys definitely captured the "dead" look. I took some high quality screenshots from the blu ray -
(Right-click and choose "View Image" for larger version)
0012-1.jpg~original

0006-2.jpg~original

0007-1.jpg~original

0013-1.jpg~original

0014-1.jpg~original

0015-1.jpg~original

0016-1.jpg~original

0017-1.jpg~original

I need to stay out of this thread. Makes the "December 2014" release date seem further and further away. I need this now. :lol

Wow, I think I just teleported to my childhood!!!! Terminator was my all time favorite movie as a kid I think I watched it atleast a thousand times!!!!!!

No EX? THANK YOU!

Can buy from AE now.

And some more -
0018-1.jpg~original

0019-1.jpg~original

0020-1.jpg~original

0021-1.jpg~original

0022-1.jpg~original

0023-1.jpg~original

0025-1.jpg~original

Love the battle damage on the jaw!:horror

Back