1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That timer drives me nuts when trying to take pics. You got to be fast :lol

MSN-Emoticon-picture-taking-178.gif

:slap

:gah:

:mad:

How many of this are you buying my friend? ... And how many terminator figures you hav in total now :) ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought 3 complete figures and have incoming parts for other figures.

By month's end I should have 29 Arnie T-800s. No current plans for more, I think that might about do it :lol But if HT made any more you know I'd be buying them - Tech Noir 2.0, Uncle Bob 15.0, T3, T5.....

I get charged for my first one Monday, can't wait. Although sucks you need to fill the neck. Would folded paper work? Or plastic wrap?

I just squeezed the neck on the back and front and stuck folded thick paper (like a postcard) down the sides. I folded the paper at about 2cm length and stuffed it down as far as I could and cut off the overflow.

Just message him trough ebay give himyour paypal adress he ll invoice you

Thanks.

By month's end I should have 29 Arnie T-800s. No current plans for more, I think that might about do it :lol But if HT made any more you know I'd be buying them - Tech Noir 2.0, Uncle Bob 15.0, T3, T5.....

a-dev's place = Terminator factory

I just squeezed the neck on the back and front and stuck folded thick paper (like a postcard) down the sides. I folded the paper at about 2cm length and stuffed it down as far as I could and cut off the overflow.

Did it do the trick for you?

a-dev's place = Terminator factory

I was going to do the tape route, but I'm sure I'd mess it up. I'm sure I can use paper... or hell even cut up plastic sandwich bags to stuff in there. I've used that to stuff inside loose torsos with great results.

I would do that, I just wouldn't want loose fibers in there. Although, cotton balls would be more gentile to the rubber of the neck.

I have 5 and I'm getting rid of one, my second DX13 body. I'm doing it somewhat reluctantly, but I have to keep the collection under control.

I have 5 and I'm getting rid of one, my second DX13 body. I'm doing it somewhat reluctantly, but I have to keep the collection under control.

With the new MMS238 its going to be my third HT Terminator figure following the DX13 and MMS136, and thats all I need from the two films regarding "Agnoul".

Thats a great number. Did you stop collecting others... Batman ... The new armory etc, and just sticking to terminators? Or others still continue? Also u don't collect any PFs right?

Thats a great number. Did you stop collecting others... Batman ... The new armory etc, and just sticking to terminators? Or others still continue? Also u don't collect any PFs right?

I've got some superheroes, the 89 batmobile, Robocop and ED-209 but yeah I'm buying very little of Hot Toys' output ultimately. I don't collect any other high-end formats. I still collect some low-end stuff like NECA and Hasbro Star Wars but increasingly few and far between.

Back