1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm tired of all the babies crying and complaining all the time, where the happy and excitement of a figure nowadays, it's just moaning it seems now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been this way since 2008's Dark Knight hit the 1/6th market. It is tiresome, but predictable... and therefore you can prepare yourself.

Do we really need to get bogged down in semantics? In the 80's the movies I'm talking about were called star vehicles and yes all of those movies absolutely would have qualified. Half of my teen years were spent in the decade of excess. I'm about to hit the big 4-0. In about 8 hours in fact. :)

Do we really need to get bogged down in semantics? In the 80's the movies I'm talking about were called star vehicles and yes all of those movies absolutely would have qualified. Half of my teen years were spent in the decade of excess. I'm about to hit the big 4-0. In about 8 hours in fact. :)

Happy birthday, bud! Still got four more years to go until...shudder...40.

Been this way since 2008's Dark Knight hit the 1/6th market. It is tiresome, but predictable... and therefore you can prepare yourself.

It is tiresome, people crying out for this T-800 and finally get it and sure NOT GOOD ENOUGH, don't buy it then, go away and continue going with this T-800 is what I say.

No I'm tired of all the babies crying and complaining all the time, where the happy and excitement of a figure nowadays, it's just moaning it seems now.

Sounds to me that at no stage are you gonna want to hear complaints then. You don't wanna hear it at proto stage, you don't wanna hear it at early in-hand pics stage and you're not gonna wanna hear it when people get it for themselves. You want people to have no opinion unless it's a positive happy one. Good luck with that.

Sounds to me that at no stage are you gonna want to hear complaints then. You don't wanna hear it at proto stage, you don't wanna hear it at early in-hand pics stage and you're not gonna wanna hear it when people get it for themselves. You want people to have no opinion unless it's a positive happy one. Good luck with that.

No I don't mind complaints it when the complaints are stupid ones like "oh he had 3 hairs on his cheek but HT gave him 2" "his socks aren't black, they're just very very very dark blue" [emoji4]

No I don't mind complaints it when the complaints are stupid ones like "oh he had 3 hairs on his cheek but HT gave him 2" "his socks aren't black, they're just very very very dark blue" [emoji4]

He had dark blue socks?!!! Canceled!! **** you HT and your inaccurate tiny socks!

just seen the review and a few pics that the guy on top posted, I think it looks great!! Cant wait!! I contacted SSC today to see if they knew when they would get the're shipment and they said today..No that was in my head, but she said she didnt know!! uuuhhhggg!!!:gah:

So on the fence with this one. If I never owned a HT Terminator this would be a no brainer easy purchase. But if I go through my check list:

Do you have a HT Terminator? Yes – Tech Noir, Dx10, DX13
Do you have a Terminator displayed with glasses? Yes – DX10
Do you have a Terminator displayed BD? Yes – DX13
Do you have a Terminator in leather jacket? Yes _ DX10 & DX13
Do you have a Terminator from the first movie? - Yes Tech Noir
Do you have T1 boots, tan pants, leather pants, BD lather jacket, BD face, light up eye etc etc? Yes, Yes, yes God dammit Yes!!!

Do you want it? Yes
Do you need it? No

Do you have Ripley? No
Do you have Robocop? No
Do you have a Keaton Batman? No

Don’t you think you should be saving you money for these? Yes

Do you like Pina Colada’s and getting caught in the rain? Yes!!!

So on the fence with this one. If I never owned a HT Terminator this would be a no brainer easy purchase. But if I go through my check list:

Do you have a HT Terminator? Yes – Tech Noir, Dx10, DX13
Do you have a Terminator displayed with glasses? Yes – DX10
Do you have a Terminator displayed BD? Yes – DX13
Do you have a Terminator in leather jacket? Yes _ DX10 & DX13
Do you have a Terminator from the first movie? - Yes Tech Noir
Do you have T1 boots, tan pants, leather pants, BD lather jacket, BD face, light up eye etc etc? Yes, Yes, yes God dammit Yes!!!

Do you want it? Yes
Do you need it? No

Do you have Ripley? No
Do you have Robocop? No
Do you have a Keaton Batman? No

Don’t you think you should be saving you money for these? Yes

Do you like Pina Colada’s and getting caught in the rain? Yes!!!

:lol:lol:lol

Back